Wi-Fi Trades Zurikitty's Pokemart/Cloning/Champ Breeding/Smuggler HQ

RE: (Reopened) Zurikitty's Pokemart/Cloning/Champ Breeding/Smuggler HQ

Can do, Zurikitty.

They're both almost ready. I'm free from 4:30pm to 11pm PST each weekday. Can you please pick a half-hour window and I'll meet you online? :)

Codemonkey84 said:
I'm looking for the mewtwonite X

I have:
shiny magikarp and audino
perfect IV protean froakie
Perfect HA eevee w/ wish (calm so a perfect sylveon if you can get hyper voice on it)

Awesome! I'll take the shiny Audino. I should be able to get it done this weekend.

Can do, Zurikitty.

They're both almost ready. I'm free from 4:30pm to 11pm PST each weekday. Can you please pick a half-hour window and I'll meet you online?

Okay, how about Monday 8-8:30 my time?

Hi I am ready to trade let me know if you are ready too

Hello

Like I said I would like an American Diancie download code

I have to offer:

Shiny ( random IV, gen 6):
Politoed
Sharpedo (Ger)
Relicanth

Event:
Jap red Genesect
Ger shiny Groudon
Keldeo
Jirachi
Meloetta
Dream world Arceus

LV 18 Grovly Modest, Unburden with Dragon Breath and Leaf Storm ( with Pokerus, Gen 6, Non Shinny)
LV 25 Gallade Adamnat Steadfast Gen 6 non Shinny

pokecollector_c said:
Hello

I have to offer:

Politoed
Sharpedo (Ger)
Relicanth

Event:
Jap red Genesect
Ger shiny Groudon
Keldeo
Jirachi
Meloetta
Dream world Arceus

LV 18 Grovly Modest, Unburden with Dragon Breath and Leaf Storm ( with Pokerus, Gen 6, Non Shinny)

I'll take the shiny Groudon in exchange for my Diancie. I may be able to get Diancie cloned today (but this is unlikely) so expect more towards next weekend.

zurikitty13 said:
pokecollector_c said:
Hello

I have to offer:

Politoed
Sharpedo (Ger)
Relicanth

Event:
Jap red Genesect
Ger shiny Groudon
Keldeo
Jirachi
Meloetta
Dream world Arceus

I'll take the shiny Groudon in exchange for my Diancie. I may be able to get Diancie cloned today (but this is unlikely) so expect more towards next weekend.

Hello,

I'm ok with giving the shiny Groudon

What I want to know is: can you get me a Diancie code? Because I have my 3ds ( and pokemon ) from the US but I'm not in the US anymore nor do I have somebody there to get me the Diancie code from there. And any Diancie I did meet on random trade were all hacks from what I know (all say they are from Sep 23rd) and so on.

pokecollector_c said:
zurikitty13 said:

Hello,

What I want to know is: can you get me a Diancie code? Because I have my 3ds ( and pokemon ) from the US but I'm not in the US anymore nor do I have somebody there to get me the Diancie code from there. And any Diancie I did meet on random trade were all hacks from what I know (all say they are from Sep 23rd) and so on.

I might be able to get you the code? But it would be much easier just to clone you my Diancie. It's untouched, same hold item, and I assure you it isn't a hack; if it was, I'd get in big trouble on this site!

zurikitty13 said:
pokecollector_c said:
Hello,

I might be able to get you the code? But it would be much easier just to clone you my Diancie. It's untouched, same hold item, and I assure you it isn't a hack; if it was, I'd get in big trouble on this site!

I would sincerely appreciate if you could get me a code. I can even add a master ball or ability capsule or other item if you like

pokecollector_c said:
zurikitty13 said:

I would sincerely appreciate if you could get me a code. I can even add a master ball or ability capsule or other item if you like

Alright, I'll get you a code. I only want the Shiny Groudon.

zurikitty13 said:
pokecollector_c said:

Alright, I'll get you a code. I only want the Shiny Groudon.

Good

I shall be waiting:D

Hey Zuri,

See you online at 8-830 your time, which I think is 5-530 my time.

Snorunt and Sableye for Nincada and Kecleon :3

loshi said:
Hey Zuri,

See you online at 8-830 your time, which I think is 5-530 my time.

Snorunt and Sableye for Nincada and Kecleon :3

I know we still got two hours to go but I got home early and we're both online so want to do it now?

Couldn't then, I was at work

Thanks for the trade Zuri! If you wouldn't mind leaving positive feedback in the thread in my SIG, I'd really appreciate :)

Now to make an unstoppable Kecleon for my frog/lizard team :D

Thank you for the Diancie code:D

I got a brave nature with 5 31 IV ( all except HP ) after like 20 minutes of try:D

pokecollector_c said:
Thank you for the Diancie code:D

I got a brave nature with 5 31 IV ( all except HP ) after like 20 minutes of try:D

Wow that's actually really awesome! Glad you got what you wanted.

Hey Zuri,

I'm really interested in your Shiny Scolipede. Could you give me some more information on its stats? IVs/Nature/level/EMs?

I recently got some shinies from a friend - I haven't updated my thread with the info yet, but I can msg you the list if you like.

I'm also interested in one of your Treekos (Modest w/ DBreath+LStorm) - Let me know if my Haves list has any other 5IVs you're interested in.

Back