Wi-Fi Trades Zukirin's Player Thread of HIGH IV'd POKEMON!! UPDATED AND HAS HIDDEN POWER!!!

RE: M972's Player Thread of HIGH IV'd POKEMON!!

I know but Ive become so close. I got one with 20/31/21/1/0/31 -_-

Too late if you want it though, I got rid of it -_-

Ill have a week and a half worth of time after tomorrow's hard school day. I have the hols ^^

Anyway, Im breeding a Relicanth for x_Ace_x so I might take a bit longer for the Gible but I might get yours overwith first.

I can get you a Adamant Outrage Gible ... I need Ambipomb EV trained ...

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Ill have a week and a half worth of time after tomorrow's hard school day. I have the hols ^^

Anyway, Im breeding a Relicanth for x_Ace_x so I might take a bit longer for the Gible but I might get yours overwith first.

Ok no problem

M-quaza said:
I can get you a Adamant Outrage Gible ... I need Ambipomb EV trained ...

Umm SVn is already doing that

Oh yeah. Im also going to need to breed an Eevee...for myself =P

>.< Came so close again -_-
The HP and Speed arent certain but Speed is possible 31, SDef and Def are 31 but Atk is 10-19, HP is 14-23 and SAtk, do we care ? I think not.

lol!!! What's a little breeding without some close calls eh?? Me also I was breeding Tentacruel and I got one with 31 in Sp Atk, Sp Def and Spd 27-29 in Def but 20-23 in Hp T_T

So you were just 2-5 IVs off IIRC ? Too bad.

Im currently breeding a Leafeon but I hopefully wont take long with it...I hope =-[

Yay I am done breeding the Tentacool!! It isn't as good as I wanted but I cant just pass this one up

(29/31/31/23/31/26)

Darn Atk Stat... I only wished it switched with Sp Atk or Speed

I bred an Eevee with exactly the same problem. Its SAtk was 31 and its Speed was 27. Its a Leafeon now though at least.

Well, I havent had much time to be able to do it but there is always 1 or 2 IVs that are screwed up -_-

Wait for a while then. I wont be done for a while. Unless I get back cracking to it right now and stuff.

RE: Zukirin's Player Thread of HIGH IV'd POKEMON!!

I posted a reply in your Smogon Player Thread about what I wanted for it and its Ivs (it has 3 31s)

Sorry I did pm you but I didnt make it clear that I was talking about Gible. I resent the PM.

Oh okay. Well, Ill take just Chansey for it seeing as I havent got one with all of your desires. Im having terrible Wi-Fi ATM and was wondering if you wanted me to EV train it or anything ?

Back