Wi-Fi Trades ZoruaXanderDarkSnivyPitzVoidLuver's Trading and Services Shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoruaSnivyLuver, Well I want a Deoxys in DarkVoid's list, so I don't have alot to offer, I have only a shiny gyrados (Not that good) some Zoruas and some Pichus with Volt Tackle,and a Phione, and all starters if anything suits you, name something, I don't have a list, but I really want a Deoxys :) Please Respond Soon and Fast

Sorry for late posters, but my most recent sprite contest ended, and the answer was torchic, Vaporeon, and Cresselia!

IPokeFan~Are you talking to me or DarkVoid?

Came here just in time. I do have a Deoxys GMSTP.

Do you have; EV'd Conkeldur, EV'd Eelektross, EV'd Seismitoad

?

no :( I dont have any EV'd or shinies :( i don't have any pokemon involving those signs, like EV'd or shiny, i have a pokerus Ninjask

Well, thats good because we can provide all the black exclusive pokemon. But really its just like a penny... 52% heads (white) to 48% tails (black)

...and there's your random fact for the day :p

Xander could you EV train me this

Pokemon: Reuniclus
name: Offensive Trick Room
move 1: Trick Room
move 2: Psychic / Psyshock
move 3: Shadow Ball
move 4: Focus Blast / Protect
nature: Quiet
ability: Magic Guard
evs: 172 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD
ivs: 31HP/31Def/31SpA/0spd(if you can)
If you can get it to be shiny thats better

CML for it

Sure I can, if you tel me what pokemon it is :p

Either way would you do it for the UT Mild Shiny Mew and a Ferrothorn/Rufflet (i dont care which, just need it for my pokedex). Also, do you know the IVs of the Mew?

Oh sorry I thought i Put that its Reuniclus

As for Mew its Ivs are 31/x/25/x/31/31
I could breed you a roufflet or a ferroseed to if you want

Im having difficulty with hitting my times for RNGing so I might give up on the shiny part (sorry if I do), the rest is no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back