BW/BW2 Zorua, Zoroark, new Legendaries' shiny forms?

festizzio

Desu
What do you think they'll look like as a shiny? I was thinking about this and I kept wondering and speculating, and I even had a dream about it last night! I think the legendaries will be hard to make shiny, since they match the color of the games themselves, what do you think?

Some Pokemon barely change shiny forms at all.

For instance,

here's a link to a regular Dewgong: http://pokemondb.net/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/normal/dewgong.png
and here's one to a shiny Dewgong: http://pokemondb.net/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/shiny/dewgong.png

When my friend first had a shiny Seel in his Gold version a few years ago, we couldn't even tell a difference.

Or maybe something like Eye Color or the accents will change a bit.

For Zoroark, I'm thinking it'll get darker fur and a different shade of orange/red for the hair.

Since the shinies aren't very different, they'll probably be small changes. Zorua and Zoroarak will be orange, and the legendaries will maybe swap colours.(Or shades...)

Shiny Zekrom could be White & Blue. Shiny Reshiram could be Black & Red; Black body, red flame from it's awesome torch and other details could be red, too.

Hopefully we should be seeing the sprites soon of the legendaries when some screenshots come out. We might also be seeing the shiny forms of the Pokemon.

Ice Arceus said:
Hopefully we should be seeing the sprites soon of the legendaries when some screenshots come out. We might also be seeing the shiny forms of the Pokemon.

I think thats the last thing they will reveal. Maybe not even reveal, just leave until the games are released.

I think Tsutaaja will just become golden like Bulbasaur, Pokabu might get darker red, and Mijumaru maybe light light blue.

I think it'd be awesome if Zorua & Zoroark were white in their shiny forms, but it's never been done so I dunno if they'd do it.

I kinda think for the shinys that zekrom and reshiram colors will be flipped or that they will be the exact or oppisite of their non dragon type which could possiably be fliped.

I'd like Zorua to be completely switched, so white with blue accents. Maybe turn both legendaries silver or gray for their shiny forms.
Oh, and Burmy is not a very noticable shiny.

Back