Finished Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive LOOKING FOR 2 NEW PLAYERS! GET YOUR APPS IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive STARTED. FULL REPLACEMENTS CAN JOIN!!!

IN:
While climbing the building, Daniel takes three more shots at the zombie hoard.

EDIT:
OoC:^
OF COURSE ... i really am PO'd at him and I swear ... the next time we meet in this game ... >:D

RE: Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive STARTED. FULL REPLACEMENTS CAN JOIN!!!

OOC: Daniel and Gus, better run out with me and the FT is with Cris(FYI, I really hate your charcter only because I helped you out with a WT, m16 and other things) -.-

IC:"Guys," Kingsly yells back.
"Leave the police station behind and follow me! There must be some bikes somewhere around here."

OOC: I was wondering, there had to be someone else there other than the Zombie Lady and Policeman, I mean the Policeman had a bullet through his hand.

Ooc: I Just had an idea. o_O

In: Gus quickly whipped out his P19 and he took a shot at the moving car, aiming directly at the engine.

Ooc: I searched the police guy's body and got batons

OoC: @ Drewscow and anyone else that might be mad at me
XD Sorry guys it's nothing personal. I just had to add a twist to the plot or else we would all just arrive to the hospital and the game would end. I mean how boring would that be? I had to spice things up. :p

In: Cris catches the Colonel coughing after he speaks. "Are you ok Colonel?" he asked.

OoC: Just changed my Inventory a bit.

OOC: HL is going to try and kill us all....

OoC:
@ HL
I littearly LOL at that ... that made my day!

IN:
"Okay" Daniel replied to Kingsly. He followed Kignsly to the front. "Gus, I hope you hit that RV!!! (JK)" Daniel smiled.

Hypnotic:

Your attempt to kill us fails, as the RV is too far away.

Chemical:

if you Really want an explanation..

Police A kills zombie guard when he's a zombie. Police A is then attacked by zombies and turned, then he walks away as a zombie

"Lets follow them by foot," Kingsly tells them as he starts running at full speed following the RV.

Cris said:
OoC: @ Drewscow and anyone else that might be mad at me
XD Sorry guys it's nothing personal. I just had to add a twist to the plot or else we would all just arrive to the hospital and the game would end. I mean how boring would that be? I had to spice things up. :p

Who said the hospital would be the end? :p Do you really give me so little credit? lol

Chemical:

You have no hope at catching up to the RV given human speed compared with Vehicle speed.

OOC:

who has the radios?

"Was it really a good idea to leave some of our best fighters behind?" asked Sage as they drove off. He looked out the window as they passed straggling zombies here are there. Hopefully the hospital was better off than the school...

Inventory:
Bag of knives/cooking gear
Bag of medical supplies
Fancy jewelry

OoC: @ mlouden
Sorry, I just assumed that would be the end! Also I give you a lot more credit than you might think. Like I said before I honestly think you have created one of the best, if not the best, RPG that I have ever seen here. :p

OOC:

Chemical can you update your inventory? I dont think you reposted

Cris:

lol thanks. and I was just messing around. :p

I'm not really mad or anything XD

OOC: I don't plan to catch up but just follow the RV in general.
IC: Kingsly still runs towards the directions the RV goes.

Inventory
Bag w/ Paper Pencils pens, Shotgun and ammo, food and 4 bottled water, money, and chloroform
Hands, Kendo Stick and 9MM

Gus takes one last slash at a zombie with his bat and then followed Chemical.

Ooc: It wasn't meant to kill you.... maime or seriously injure, but never kill you.

OoC: @ mlouden
Oh and I forgot to mention that my character is carrying a ton of jewelry he found at the PS.

Edit:
OoC: I have one of the walkie talkies.

This SHOULD be up to date. let me know if I'm missing anything:

Br0ken's Inventory:

Gauze
Revolver 5 bullets
Shotgun 2 rounds
Walkie talkie

Hatman:

-Steak Knife
-2 Pocket Knives
-Super-Compact Sleeping Bag

Catutie:

Staple Gun 20 staples
Shotgun 4 shots

Hypnotic Luxray:

Police Armor
9mm 6 rounds
P90 half clip
BackPack
Bat
2 Police Batons
Police Badge

Chemical:

Inventory:
Bag w/
3 Pencils 2 Pens and 9 pieces of paper.
3 helpings of Chicken
1 Helping of Mac N' Chees(Cris had some)
4 Bottles of Water
Chloroform
$200
Walkie Talkie
Shotgun 6 rounds

On Him:
Wooden Kendo Stick
9mm with a full chamber.

Cris:

Backpack with:
- Magazine
-White Out
- Lighter
-Police Badge
-one set of Keys
-1 Clip of ammo for M16
Sawed off shotgun 8 rounds
Walkie Talkie

Butchers Knife
Pocket Knife
9mm Pistol 2 rounds
M16 half clip
Combat Armor
Shotgun 4 rounds
Money

Drewscow:

IN BAG:
5 PAPER
1 PENCIL
1 SLINKY

IN HAND
REVOLVER 4 rounds
BAT

Shampoo Thief:

Bag of knives/cooking gear
Bag of medical supplies
Fancy jewelry
Walkie talkie

Gaius:

p90 full clip
Bat

Ice master:

"Betsy" the 9mm 12 rounds
a Police baton

Azelf:

Shotgun 4 rounds
9mm 8 rounds
revolver 8 rounds
helmet

IN:
Daniel is still following Kingsly!!!!

OoC:
@ I'm not truley mad (sorta :p) but really? The only reason I complain is because you get mad if someone dosn't want to save a NCP, but when it came to one of us ... you sorta didn't care (HOPEFULLY as a joke ...)[/quote]

OOC:how many shots does my shotgun have?...ill just ask again...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back