Zhu Zhu Pets Available

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday, Wal-mart will have some Zhu Zhu Pets for sale. They will not be sold until 7am, although it is highly recommended to get there early. I was in charge of the line last night and managed to pick up one after my shift was over. It will be a league givaway for the league I run the weekend after Christmas. There is a limit of one per customer at Wal-mart.
Discuss!

(Randy) said:
Whats so amazing about these zhu zhu pets?

Eh, they're the top toy this year. I don't see why, but wasn't there like, an Elmo dancing doll that became number one toy of the year before? If Elmo can make it, anything can make it. ;P

Tickle-Me Elmo. ;p

I've heard these Zhu Zhu Pets have small traces of harmful chemicals in them (mercury IIRC). Best to be careful...

dmaster out.

i don't even see why they are the top, i've seen the commercial for them there just moving hamsters... nothing more

nick-chaos2 said:
i don't even see why they are the top, i've seen the commercial for them there just moving hamsters... nothing more

I totally agree with you
The zhu zhu pets are just lil hamsters roaming around

it's a good thing kids can get their daily values of mercury a little easier now though

Really, they are the top toy of the year? That means we have some other really bad toys.

Zhu Zhu pets have to the THE worst toy ever.
I remember getting toys like these similar when I was younger, I hated them.
Top Toy of the year... What has toys come to these days?

How about you mature a little, learn some facts and responsibility, and get a real hamster? I'm not saying little kids should get a hamster only to have it die, but... still.

I've seen these before and they seen like a toy that would be more fun to destroy than to play with. (not that i'm encouraging to destroy toys, thats something that is a disgraceful thing to do) I would rather get a Christmas cracker toy than one of these

Meaty said:
They'd be good cat toys XD
I'll try that... "mwahahaha" JK. Scientists or someone have seen that Zhu Zhu pets are bad for you health! The y have mercury, or something in them! Anyway being the top toy doesn't really matter. With the tickle me elmo(which was last years top toy), ppl on YouTube turned it on and set it on fire :D. I laughed the whole time.

yeah, they have like too much harmful chemicals in them (mostly in the noses...lol)

Who would buy them if they have harmful chemicals in them? The U.S Agency says its safe now, but I wouldn't trust those kinda toys. They might wake up at night and kill you with their harmful chemicals lol.

Back