• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ zephilim

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zephilim

Excellent trade, arrived two days after we finalized, but that is because we are in the same state :p. Thanks for the trade, +1.
:)
(+1) Reference...

Great trader! Easy to deal with, cards came fast. +1

(Reference .. 40 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

Received your figures today. Hope you get my cards soon or today.

+1 ref.

A great trader. These things came fast and with extras and a nice message inside the envelope! I'd trade with again. :p

+1

+1 ref...cards came in decent time...well protected...will continue to trade with this trader

***EDIT*** 2nd trade - +1 ref...cards came in decent time, well protected...great trader

done - omahanime

Definitely one of my favorite traders on the beach. I've traded with him three times and each trade has been flawless. Three cheers for you!

+1

RE: zephilim

Another great trade. +1 ref

(Reference .. 50 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

O.O Greatest. Trade. EVER. EVERYTHING was mint, packaging was great, fast, and easy to trade with.

+1! Awesome job, highly recommended!

Great trader. Cards were very well protected. +1

Amazing trade! Everything came in with great packaging and great condition. I recommend all who are trading with this guy to definately do it. Cards came in today. Thanks for the trade buddy. +1 ref.

Another splendid trade! more than I expected and all in just one days time. Still one of my favorite traders here.

+1

Fantastic trader. Cards came fast and well protected. I definitely recommend +1:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back