Zenith's Kompletely-Amazing Game for Winners

>You attempt to type "ZENITH" on the keypad, but realize that that's stupid, because it is a keypad, not a keyboard. Instead, you try hitting random buttons.
>Nothing happens.
3 points to Afro-G.

Ignores keypad, and walks over to the bookshelf

Pulls random books off, hoping for some secret passage.

zenith...you are amazing lol. i loled the whole time reading this thread because of your random point give outs and random point taking away lol. i hop eto get into season 2...but probably wont lol

2 points to Guy89.
>You begin randomly tossing books out of the shelf, in hopes of finding a secret passage.
>You don't find one, but you do find the back of the bookshelf.
>The floor is now littered in books.

Get Ye Flask?

But Ye can't get Ye Flask!! You're going to stand here forever thinking about why Ye can't get Ye Flask! Plus, the graphics are the WORST!

I watch this intently and wish good luck to all players in this round ^_^

Grab Chain, Tie some books together with chain, make a weapon of mass destruction, attempt to knock down door with said weapon.

>You attempt to fasten some books together with your chain, but the chain is a tiny chain and is therefore incapable of even reaching around a single volume. In frustration, you throw a book at the door. Nothing happens.
>You decide to pick up the book that you threw and flip through it. A piece of paper falls out, which has "MARY GLAN S" written on it.
>You got the Mystery Note!
2 points each to Afro-G and 42 chocolate.

You try to creak code, but after many attempts, you give up, and through a book into the wall in frustration. Than you think to yourself, it could be a name. You pick up book trying to find a phonebook, but there are none around.

How'd I do?

Pick up note, read it, look confused, lick note, find out it tastes like paper, put note on desk under desk lamp, turn on the desk the lamp.

Overlord PMJ? I like the sound of that. I also find Princess Shining Raikou to be worthy of loling. :]

darth-vader.jpg

6qjshy.png

Back