Zenith's Kompletely-Amazing Game for Winners

Zenith

||||
Hello, and welcome to...

ZENITH'S KOMPLETELY-AMAZING GAME FOR WINNERS

Ever noticed that most of the Game Corner games aren't entertaining to play? Ever notice that just about all of the Game Corner games aren't fun to read? This is the game for you! Zenith's Kompletely-Amazing Game for Winners (henceforth referred to as ZK-AGW) is an odd little game that should prove as much fun to watch as it is to participate in.

RULES
  1. Do not talk about Fight Club.
  2. Zenith is law.
  3. Don't be a jerk.
  4. Don't spam. BE FUNNY.
  5. Don't take this too seriously.
  6. You can trade points with anyone you want.
  7. If you no longer wish to play, PM me and I'll "evenly" divide up your points among the other contestants.
  8. These rules can change at any time, occasionally without warning.

HOW TO PLAY
"But Zenith," you say to yourself, staring at the screen with a blank expression. "How exactly does one play Zenith's Kompletely-Amazing Game for Winners? And how do I pronounce the bold without straining my throat?"

I'm glad you asked! ZK-AGW is fairly simple. The game is divided into seasons - each season has up to eight contestants, unless I say that there are more. Sometimes there are also robots. There can be less than eight, but eight is the ideal number. The object of ZK-AGW is to accumulate points. Each season is divided into rounds. There can be any number of rounds in a season, but it's usually about six. Rounds can last for any amount of time. In each round, contestants are asked to compete in a challenge. Most challenges are text-based. Some aren't. In some challenges, contestants are divided into even teams. In others, they're divided into uneven teams. You can get points by doing well in challenges. Or if you say something particularly funny. Or if you're PMJ. Or if I just feel like giving you points.

Of course, you can also lose points in much the same fashion. So be careful!

At the end of the season, the contestant with the most points is the winner, Probably. If there's a tie, there will be a tiebreaker challenge. Probably.

Oh, also: audience participation is always appreciated! But if your posts suck, you will be given a warning; if you don't stop sucking, you will be banned from this thread. Sometimes audience members can get points, too, so be careful.

I am the sole judge for this game, but occasionally I'll go into the chat and ask random people for opinions.

ZK-AGW SEASON ONE CONTESTANTS
To enter, fill out the entry form, which is shown below:
Name:
Youtube Channel (if applicable):
Favorite Color:
Do you own a microphone?:

CURRENT CONTESTANTS:
Name:Ludicolo909
Youtube Channel (if applicable):Trexpod101, Flamefire88, MrFrenziedMonkey :S
Favorite Color:GREEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
Do you own a microphone?:No :S

Name: Guy (Guy89)
Favorite Color:purple
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.

Name: Batui4
Youtube Channel (if applicable):here ya go http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperMasters...ature=mhum
Favorite Color:black
Do you own a microphone?:I own a head set witch is like one so yes.

Name: Afro-G
Youtube Channel (if applicable): AfroG96
Favorite Color: Red (Like Blood!)
Do you own a microphone?: NO! >8(

Name: Vulpix Yolk
Youtube Channel (if applicable): I don't have one sorry.
Favorite Color: Gray?
Do you own a microphone?: No.

Name: 42 chocolate
Youtube Channel (if applicable): Mr42chocolate
Favorite Color: Bright yellow
Do you own a microphone?: A computer one? Yeah.

Name: Glaceon
Youtube Channel (if applicable): No
Favorite Color: Green
Do you own a microphone?: Not yet... I plan to get one.

Name: I forgot (Hyperbeem)
YouTube Channel: I watch, don't post (no channel)
Favorite Color: Cheese
Do you own a microphone: My voice is too cool for this... Ok no mic Sad

SUBSTITUTES
Name: Pokenerd
Favorite Color: Red
Do you own a microphone?:No

Name: Rock Wrecker
Favorite Color: Red
Do you own a microphone?: No

Name: Snorchu
Youtube Channel (if applicable): PikalaxALT
Favorite Color: 8A27CD
Do you own a microphone?: You mean one of those crazy things that records sound and spaghetti? Fruit yeah!
---------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. EVEN IF WE GET EIGHT PEOPLE, YOU CAN STILL APPLY AS A SUBSTITUTE PLENTY OF SUBS, MOVE ALONG

P.P.S. THERE IS NO POST-POST-SCRIPT

It seems liek it's as bat-stuff insane as You Don't Know Jack. IN!
Name: Billy Bob Jenkinz Bo-Fanna-Fanna-fo-Fenkinz (aka Chris)
Youtube Channel: That One Guy's Channel
Favorite Color: Art Thou A Stalker?! (.....Blue......)
Do I Own a Mic? Si! Three-p-o

One more contestant and we can begin! (Also, oyeah1988 loses 15 points for failing to PM his application.)

EDIT: We now have eight contestants, and also a sub! The first round will be posted...right now:

ROUND ONE
MS PAINT HORRORS

Okay! This round is simple. First, everyone will be assigned a color. It has nothing to do with your favorite color.

Darkvoid57: Green
Guy89: Blue
Batui4: Red
Afro-G: Yellow (like flowers!)
Vulpix Yolk: Burgundy
42 chocolate: Black (YES I KNOW IT IS NOT A COLOR YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT)
oyeah1988: Orange
Hyperbeem: Purple

Next, you will be arbitrarily placed into groups of two:

Batui4 and Hyperbeem
Afro-G and 42 chocolate
Vulpix Yolk and Guy89
Darkvoid57 and oyeah1988

Here's the challenge: First, the first listed person starts creating a picture using only their assigned color. Next, the send it to the next person, who adds to it with only their color. This goes back and forth until both of you are satisfied with the picture. Then PM it to me. I trust you guys to actually follow the rules, so I'm not going to ask to see each stage of the picture. Just the end result.

The deadline is February 22 at 10:00 AM EST. This time was chosen at random.

And do we have to use MS Paint? I would assume no, as it's not in the rules, but the title of the challenge round is "MS PAINT HORRORS."

edit:
wait i'm supposed to be funny... oops.

just great I have nothing on my computer that I can use to paint with (_( I'll find out something or another hyper pm me if you know any I could use.

I'm a little confused too.... Are we using the program Paint for this challenge? I have the very basic Paint that comes with most computers and I have little to no experience with it XD.

Cool Fact: Afro-G+42 chocolate=Black and Yellow. Song reference anyone...?

This should be fun. God I hate paint, but thats the title of the challenge so yeah :p

It's called MS Paint Horrors as a reference to the webcomic MS Paint Masterpieces (and also MS Paint Adventures, I guess). You may use any graphics program you wish, but you may only use your color. You cannot just take an image into Photoshop and make it your color.

8 points to Hyperbeem because he wants some, 6 points to Afro-G for referencing a song I've never heard of.

Batui, you can go ahead and start, I'm still on my iPod. I'll probably use Gimp or Paint.net (also my suggestions for you to download.)

Darkvoid57 said:
Can we take an image outline and color it in differently according to out color?
No, it has to be an original drawing. You can use any in-program tools you want (brush, pencil, line, fill, et cetera) but it has to be totally original.

Honestly I don't care that much, but I'm more likely to be amused by an original drawing.

Come on Yulpix Yolk, I want to add some Blue flare to this picture.

I was terrified to see what Zenith could come up for our challenges, but I think I might be able to handle this kind of thing. Yulpix, I hope your good at art, because I'm not. :S

Good Luck Everyone!

lol wow im pretty late, but i guess ill join as a substitute.

Name: Xanderpitz der??? (nah its really Alex, but who cares about that T_T)
Youtube Channel (if applicable): babuanaman (long story)
Favorite Color: definitely either chartreuse or fuchsia...but you could just say blue for now
Do you own a microphone?: no, but here's a cat... (, , ,)(^_^)(, , ,)

Hey Zenith, 42 chocolate and I made our errr...picture and he Pm'd it to you. Could I have a few points for making him send it in for me?:p

Back