• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zekeels BW-on

Who is better overall?

• Total voters

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Heres my deck for BW-on at the current moment. please tell me what u guys think of it.
Pokemon (17)
3-Thundurus
1-Tornadus EX
2-Mewtwo EX
2-Zekrom
2-Raikou EX
4-3 Eelektrik
T/S/S (30)
4-N
4-Professor Juniper
1-Revive
2-Eviolite
4-Pluspower
2-Ultra Ball
2-Switch
2-Level Ball
3-Random Receiver
1-Super Rod
3-Pokemon Catcher
2-Skyarrow Bridge
Energy (13)
9-Lightning Energy
4-Double Colorless Energy
Strategy-use Eelektrik's Dynamotor Ability to power up the main attackers such as zekrom mewtwo tornadus raikou and thundurus.

Take out all of the Thundurus. That card is hardly playable. I would add another Tornadus EX and possibly take out one Mewtwo, depending on your preferences. In BW-on, 4-4 Draw support isn't gonna completely do you good, so add in 3 Bianca. You are also gonna need two more Ultra Ball and 2 more Level Ball.

ChaoSparx said:
Take out all of the Thundurus. That card is hardly playable. I would add another Tornadus EX and possibly take out one Mewtwo, depending on your preferences. In BW-on, 4-4 Draw support isn't gonna completely do you good, so add in 3 Bianca. You are also gonna need two more Ultra Ball and 2 more Level Ball.
Why 4 Level Ball when I can only get tynamo and Eelektrik with it.

Oh yeah I forget that we don't have Shaymin anymore haha! I would still have three Level Ball because those are really vital in your deck.

ChaoSparx said:
Oh yeah I forget that we don't have Shaymin anymore haha! I would still have three Level Ball because those are really vital in your deck.
Alright thanks for the help

Back