Z-Line in Chat

16:47] <Arceus> anything you might be able to do about this: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=96892
[16:48] <Calibre> If it has something with being server banned by the proxy scanner
[16:48] <Calibre> they need to get thier ip off the blacklist
[16:48] <Calibre> or change the IP.
[16:48] <Calibre> there is nothing i can really do.
[16:48] <Arceus> the problem for most of them is the link doesn't work
[16:49] <Arceus> idk if you are able to contact the webmaster of the site
[16:49] <Calibre> Hmm..
[16:49] <Calibre> Seems its down.
[16:49] <Calibre> but they need to change their IP
[16:49] <Arceus> ok

I had a problem like this a long time ago. I checked online how to change my IP. They said to disconnect your wireless router from everything and shut off your computer. Wait about 10 minutes and turn it back on and my IP changed and I could go back on chat.

I had a problem with this, and realized it was because i was trying to connect to mysteryzone when i should be connecting to syntaxnode. This was using Mibbit btw, i had no problems with this on mIRC.

Thanks.. Although the problem cleared up by itself by some weird reason lol. But thanks for the effort, I appreciate it.

I had a problem with this, and realized it was because i was trying to connect to mysteryzone when i should be connecting to syntaxnode. This was using Mibbit btw, i had no problems with this on mIRC.
I can actually connect to Mibbit just fine if I use Mysteryzone as the server instead of Syntaxnode. So can a lot of people. The problem must be just restricted to isolated people. (Not like it should really exist to begin with, but yeah...)

Back