• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yvetal EX / Xerneas EX / Aromatisse

MrOptimistic

Aspiring Trainer
Hello again all, this is a deck idea that ive come up with after researching Fairy decks. Ive noticed a few decks with Yvetal in so instead of going with a Mono fairy type deck I added in the prism/rainbow energy to see what different builds I could come up with.

To start with this isnt an AMAZING deck, as if I were to buy and build this deck up it would onlu be for fun at local clubs and stuff but at the same time still stand a chance.
Yvetal is so awesome and I wanted to experiment with him first so I added 3 in this deck, he will be the main attacker along with Xerneas. Tornadus I added just because the promo card looks great and for 2 energy he will do 60 with Fairy Garden, normal Xerneas is for getting energy out faster and usually the first pokemon id play. Aromatisse for energy transfer obviously =)

I was thinking of adding 1-2 hard charm for Aromatisse to reduce damage on bench but I have Suicune in the so I suppose its not worth it.
Max potions seem to work really well in this deck because of the energy transfer so 3 is a good number I think.

As for strategy I would normally start out with Xerneas to get energy for benched pokemon then switch out for one of the EX, more than likely Yvetal. Not quite sure what to do about coverage, maybe add a Charizard EX, for Virizion/Genesect and steel types as fairy are weak to steel but im really not sure about it.

Pokemon: 14

• 2 Xerneas EX
    3 Yvetal EX
    1 Tornadus EX BW96
    2 Xerneas (XY)
    3 Spritzee (XY)
    2 Aromatisse
    1 Suicune
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 31

• 3 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    3 Skyla
    2 Shauna
    2 Colress
    3 Muscle Band
    3 Max Potion
    4 Ultra Ball
    1 Level Ball
    1 Super Rod
    1 Dowsing Machine
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Float Stone
    3 Fairy Garden
Energy: 15

• 7 Fairy Energy
    4 Prism Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy
Strategy:

So yeah the plan is to buy the more expesive cards and build and tweak it as I go. I could run Keldeo EX with float stone and add another Skyla.... Who knows.
Please leave feedback and let me know what you would change, add remove etc. Thanks for reading.

Modified to follow Deck Garage rules. Please use the template provided for you. Thanks! --Mora

Here are my suggestions: (Also to make the deck legal for Standard Format)
-4 Prism Energy
-1 Level Ball
-1 Super Rod
-1 Shauna
-1 Colress
-1 Yveltal EX

+2 Fairy Energy
+2 DCE
+1 Juniper
+1 N
+1 Aromatisse
+1 Virizion EX (Prevents Status on Pokemon with Rainbow energy. Also hits Seismitoad EX for weakness.)
+1 Escape Rope / Switch

Hope I helped!

So I just realised the Prism Energy is not playable in this format, kinda sucjs as this will slow this deck right down. Does anyone have any recommendations for cards to replace it?

Back