Art Gallery yu6's Gallery

An art trade:
5825d472dcdc4ff3460a1a20955347ae-d7sk11y.png

Nice job with the overall poses!

The thing I would pay more attention to are the expressions from the characters. Their expressions seem a bit static, and I would love to see some more emotions being present within your art pieces. ^_^

My curiosity constantly pushes me to ask these questions: How long does it usually take you to make a piece in a style like this? Do you tend to complete it in one sitting, or spread certain parts out throughout your free time?

Looking forward to seeing more updates!

Ice Arceus said:
Nice job with the overall poses!

The thing I would pay more attention to are the expressions from the characters. Their expressions seem a bit static, and I would love to see some more emotions being present within your art pieces. ^_^

My curiosity constantly pushes me to ask these questions: How long does it usually take you to make a piece in a style like this? Do you tend to complete it in one sitting, or spread certain parts out throughout your free time?

Looking forward to seeing more updates!

Thank you for the suggestion :)

For your questions... I don't know how much ita takes... sometimes I start and then I don't touch the draw for months and sometimes I can finish something in a few of weeks... with this, I think I also reply to your second question XD (anyway, I prefer to do the outline and the lineart in two differents days because before starting the lineart sometimes I see some errors and I fixing them).

And now, another art of my Nuzlocke!
the_legend_of_the_emerald___nuzlocke___cover_2_by_seiryu6-d88l45m.png

Something for Halloween XD
hallow_by_seiryu6-d9c9mot.png

Nice to see you back, yu6!

And two thumbs up for your recent piece. The colors and the overall atmosphere through the contrast between the character and the silhouette background just screams Halloween! :p

Nice to see you back, yu6!

And two thumbs up for your recent piece. The colors and the overall atmosphere through the contrast between the character and the silhouette background just screams Halloween! :p
Thank you ^^ (I'm always here even if I don't write XD)

Ops... I wanted it to scream "Easter" XD

Wow. Your skill is amazing. I especially like the one of the girl on the mountaintop...
I wish I shared your skill. This is beyond words.

Wow. Your skill is amazing. I especially like the one of the girl on the mountaintop...
I wish I shared your skill. This is beyond words.
Thank you so much ^^ I'm doing my best to improve :)

A new drawing! XDD
xmasmayver2sfnn-png.192

Back