yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Shin Megami Tensei: Kazuya
smtsftut_copia_by_seiryu6-d9r8zah.png

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
@yu6, you never fail to impress me with your lively art!

The way you approached the design of the background and colors really fits in nicely with the character and sort of gives us a hint behind her personality. Like for instance, the scar shows she's a fighter, but the smile and color of the background might move us to consider her generous or even outgoing. You do a great job with showing this through your art!

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
@yu6, you never fail to impress me with your lively art!
XD Thank you!

The way you approached the design of the background and colors really fits in nicely with the character and sort of gives us a hint behind her personality. Like for instance, the scar shows she's a fighter, but the smile and color of the background might move us to consider her generous or even outgoing. You do a great job with showing this through your art!
This means that I improved and I'm happy about it! ^^
And you are right, since I wanted to use her for a cameo in my Nuzlocke I wanted to give her exctly that personality and I started this draw as a reference.

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
kira_by_seiryu6-da0h49g.png

The evil main character of my "Pokémon Steal Red Nuzlocke": Kira
And like the name of the Nuzlocke, this main character is a Rocket grunt and steal Pokémon from trainers XD

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Love seeing new artwork posted every time I enter this thread. :)

Great job on the pose and the overall details you decided to add, especially the shirt and the background scene. If I was to choose one thing for improvement, it would probably be the waves in the background. I think they stand out a bit too much (maybe incorporate a lighter color and thin them out?) and just move the focus away from the other elements within the scene, however, it's nothing too big. I'm just being picky here.

Keep it up! ^_^

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Love seeing new artwork posted every time I enter this thread. :)

Great job on the pose and the overall details you decided to add, especially the shirt and the background scene. If I was to choose one thing for improvement, it would probably be the waves in the background. I think they stand out a bit too much (maybe incorporate a lighter color and thin them out?) and just move the focus away from the other elements within the scene, however, it's nothing too big. I'm just being picky here.

Keep it up! ^_^
Thank you so much!

You are right about the background... thank you so much for this feedback! :) I will try it in a future drawing XD

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
I just finished this! It took me a lot of time but I like how it turned out >w<
pkmngotrainer.png

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
What a great image! I like the coloring and the settings, as well as the gentle shadowing and highlights, which add a lot to the overall calming atmosphere of this drawing. Also, that Pidgey looks awesome :p

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
What a great image! I like the coloring and the settings, as well as the gentle shadowing and highlights, which add a lot to the overall calming atmosphere of this drawing. Also, that Pidgey looks awesome :p
Thank you so much!
But when I discovered that I was drawing witha resolution of 100 or so I was nearly crying because I already finished everything (and I wasn't able to change it XDD )

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
vsphantom_by_seiryu6-db0wq85.jpg

I think I'll create more of this "VS Pokémon Trainer" thing XD it seem funny to draw XDDD

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Another "VS Pokémon Trainer" thin XD (ok, this time a Hex Maniac but... whatever XD)
hexmaho_by_seiryu6-db18q31.jpg