Do you like Yugioh or Pokemon TCG?

• Pokemon TCG

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Yugioh TCG

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!
Hey, I do like Pokemon TCG, but I also lke Yu-gi-oh! I also like good combos and cards on it. I don't know if this is a good place to put it, and if it is not, please, mods, move it. For now, here is my combo:
Trident Warrior: Let's you summon a level three or lower monster.
Delta Flyer: Once per turn, you can select a face-up monster and add it's level by 1.
Now, Delta Flyer is a Tuner monster, which let's you summon a Synchro Monster. And now that they are level 5 and level 3, it will let you summon a level Synchro monster, like Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon Archfiend. Tell you favorite combos and cards!

Hmm... Dragon Ravine, discard Dragunity Phalanx to search out Dragunity Dux, summon Dux to equip Phalanx from the grave, special summon Phalanx, synchro to Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana, equip Phalanx from the grave, special summon Phalanx, synchro into Stardust.

favorite one I've seen done (not by me):

Star Blast = Pay multiples of 500 LP to reduce a monster's level in your hand by 1 for each 500. Choose Coelacanth in your hand and pay 1500, reducing it to level 4. Normal summon it.
Coelacanth = Discard 1 card from your hand to Sp. Summon as many Fish from your deck as your field can fit. With this, summon Royal Swamp Eel (level 4 tuner), Abyssal Kingshark (level 4), Fishborg Blaster (level 1), and Oyster Meister (level 3).
Sync the first two for Stardust Dragon (level 8 Synchro); sync the second two for Armory Arm (level 4 Synchro). Oyster Meister creates a level 1 Token.
Fishborg Blaster = Discard 1 card to Sp. Summon it from your graveyard, since you control a level 3 (or lower) Water monster (the token). Tune it with the Token for Formula Synchron, then tune that with Stardust Dragon for SSD.

Somewhere in the middle of that combo (before summoning Formula Synchron), you can use Fishborg's Blaster a second time, then tune it with the level 4 Coelacanth to summon a level 5 Synchro, such as Catastor or Hyper Librarian, the latter of which can get you to draw 4 more cards, plus Formula's draw (first summon the Armory Arm, bring back Fishborg Blaster and tune it with Coelacanth for the Librarian - then summon Stardust, summon Armory Arm, bring back Fishborg, summon Formula, and lastly summon SSD). Grats - you now have an Armory Arm, Hyper Librarian, and Formula Synchron. GG much?

favorite one I've done myself:

Sp. Summon Cyber Dragon with its own effect, flip up DNA Surgery to change everything into Machines, then clear the field to summon C-Tech Fortress Dragon. Attack directly for 4000 or so.

=D

Woah. That's ALOT of reading lol. But sounds good. What is your favorite card, and why? Or card series (ex. Morphmatronics, etc.)

Relinquished, Blackwings, and Morphtronics. So fun, especially the Morphtronics. I remember the first deck I built in the Tag Force series was Morphtronics and it swept.

These are some good combos but all I do is duel with a bunch of random cards that i didn't even think over and still win most of the time

It's mostly luck-based, though...It depends on what opponents you face. A random thrown-together deck can do well in Yugioh (that is what is nice about Yugioh - any deck has potential), but it's the consistency factor that will make or break a deck.

^That is true

I wish i remember this really good combo that this person used on me like a year or 2 ago i know it involved judgement dragon and it killed me in 2 turns

Judgment Dragon doesn't really need a combo to do that. He's already got 3000 ATK and can clear the field (except itself) at the cost of 1000 LP. Unless you kill Judgment Dragon with a Spell or Effect, you will have a very hard time.

Because that's just how Lightsworns work - get out the Judgment Dragon and just destroy things.

yea but had a trick to summoning on his second turn it was with the effect of some monster i dont remember wic one it was though

You can drop Judgment Dragon any time as long as you have 4 Lightsworns in your Graveyard. All you need to do is just use stuff like Solar Recharge and Lumina and just mill half your deck in order to drop 1 or 2. Then drop the field, and just sweep.

Nothing to it =D

Anyone use an Ice Barrier deck before? I own one, and I have to say, it makes a lot of people angry. XD Especially Defender of the Ice Barrier. :D My deck mainly revolves around stopping the opponent from attacking. And when/if they summon a monster stronger than mine (2800 ATK or more), then I'll just summon Sacred Spirit of the Ice barrier, and Return the monster back to the opponents hand. :p

Defender = While you control another face-up "Ice Barrier" monster, monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack if their ATK is greater than or equal to this card's DEF.

Sacred Spirit = This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, unless you control another face-up "Ice Barrier" monster. In that case, this card's effect changes to select 1 monster your opponent controls and return it to the hand, instead.

Back