Finished [YPPY] Count To X -- So You Want To Be A Ninja? ~ Round 4 ~ Congratulations to: Members - 416

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we let the mods get such a large number? We should have known they would try something. It would have been much more funny to have the ending as Members-416 Mods-8 than Members-416 Mods-83. With that, I feel like giving some mentions for people's clutch participation (I'm sorry if I forgot about anybody). Without further ado:
For the members:
@Me for participating in huge streaks in the beginning and posting music in the middle
@simsands for covering our back during European Timezones and participating in the 416 streak
@double o squirtle for always being there to help out with budding streaks
@PikaMasterJesi for galvanizing conversation.
@TheFlyingPidove for participating in the 416 streak and conversations
@Reinforce for stopping the mods best and third best streaks
@quakingpunch73 for helping out with the 416 streak and other efforts in the beginning
For the scum mods:
@Celever for being the early mod figurehead and posting tons of music
@bbninjas for helping out the mods in their early streaks and the 48 and 83 streaks
@scattered mind for ruining us in the early-mid game period
@Jabberwock for rejecting us in the middle game
@bonus41 for ruining the 416 streak
@steffenka for become the supreme mod figurehead from the mid game to the very end, culminating in participation in the 48 and 83 streaks
@Robin Aisaga for helping out the 48 and 83 streaks and surprising us throughout the whole game with his streak stopping

Would've stopped that streak but I was sleeping.

If there was a counting error, the streak should've been stopped, no?

Would've stopped that streak but I was sleeping.

If there was a counting error, the streak should've been stopped, no?
Not at all! There isn't actually a rule which says "you have to count every time you post"; counting is just a custom which happened in the first game and has continued since then. IIRC the first game didn't actually start with the number counting, it happened in the first major streak there.

The song I really want to post right now isn't PG-13, so this'll do instead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back