Finished [YPPY] Count To X -- So You Want To Be A Ninja? ~ Round 4 ~ Congratulations to: Members - 416

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be past last post on here, because I'm super jet lagged and need to go to bed. Thanks again for your participation I don't hate you anymore, mods , it was a blast. Thanks also goes to the mods, we couldn't have done it without you and besides, everyone needs a villain to unite against . My updated recognition post (once again, sorry if I forgot you):
@Me for participating in huge streaks in the beginning and posting music in the middle
@simsands for covering our back during European Timezones and participating in the 416 streak
@double o squirtle for always being there to help out with budding streaks
@PikaMasterJesi for galvanizing conversation.
@TheFlyingPidove for participating in the 416 streak and conversations
@Reinforce for stopping the mods best and third best streaks
@quakingpunch73 for helping out with the 416 streak and other efforts in the beginning
@thegrovylekid for always being ready to stop the mods before they even got to two
For the mods:
@Celever for being the early mod figurehead and posting tons of music
@bbninjas for helping out the mods in their early streaks and the 48 and 83 streaks
@scattered mind for ruining us in the early-mid game period
@Jabberwock for rejecting us in the middle game
@bonus41 for ruining the 416 streak
@steffenka for become the supreme mod figurehead from the mid game to the very end, culminating in participation in the 48 and 83 streaks
@Robin Aisaga for helping out the 48 and 83 streaks and surprising us throughout the whole game with his streak stopping
@Athena for being a good spirit after she was forced to contribute

I was originally gonna post the original version by Nelly Furtado, but then I realised it was terrible. This cover's much better. :U

Thanks for playing everyone!! Congratulations to the members for winning for the first time with an amazing streaks of 416 posts! I'm sure the mods'll beat you guys next time though <3

I was originally gonna post the original version by Nelly Furtado, but then I realised it was terrible. This cover's much better. :U

Thanks for playing everyone!! Congratulations to the members for winning for the first time with an amazing streaks of 416 posts! I'm sure the mods'll beat you guys next time though <3

Next time we'll make sure you won't even reach 1!

Wait...

We totally just decided to give you folks a chance. :U

Anyways, since this YPPY is over, I'll shall now be locking the thread. *turns key*

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back