youtube help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

RIP Kim Jong il
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but i thought this would be the best place for it.

Everytime i try to log into my youtube account it signs me into gmail but it doesnt work visa versa. I have tryed everything but i cant get it to work. I can log into my youtube at my friends house. Its starting to get realy frustrating and i have no other ideas. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Yeah I've had this problem. I believe it all started when Google was transferring into the G+ format so some data got lost. You might wanna try changing your password, if you haven't already done that.

reshiram36 said:
Yeah I've had this problem. I believe it all started when Google was transferring into the G+ format so some data got lost. You might wanna try changing your password, if you haven't already done that.
i tried that, it didnt work, but thanx for the help =)

A better place to post is http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pok%C3%A9beach-technological-discussion-thread?pid=2141261#pid2141261

If you re post be sure to list your operating system and your browser. Otherwise try my old favorite. Delete cookies and clear history. You would be surprised, how many quirks are solve that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back