Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

My first shiny was one of my favourite Pokemon (Umbreon :D XD) I accidentally used the Master Ball on it, and later on found it extremely hard to catch Mewtwo XD

I first found a shiny when I was on the first route in Hoenn. I believe it was a Poochyena. Then I found a shiny Ratatta in HeartGold.

EDIT: 100th Post! Woo-hoo!

My first shiny was a red Gyarados, I haven't found any others so far.

My very first shiny was a shiny numel! In pokemon Ruby or Saphire, which were awsome games, and the numel was pretty cool it was tan with a blue color, when I first saw the numel I was shocked then I caught it:).

Mine was Loudred -_- worst part is I was looking for Dittos in the Desert Underpass in Emerald x_x

Second one I caught was Kakuna in SoulSilver early in the game at Ilex Forest. :)

My first one was an Shiny Wurmple on Ruby....now an Beautifly. I've captured many more like: Abra,Larvitar and Starly (Platinum)

On HG i also captured an Shiny Tangela,i really love his colors!

I got a Shiny Latios through the Enigma Stone event in less than 20 restarts. Soon after that, I got a shiny Pikachu from a cloned PCP.

The first shiny I got was when I first played Platinum. It was a Shiny Meditite! It was right outside the Eterna City to so that was nice. Later when I played Fire Red or was it Emerald? Either way I found a Shiny Tentacool while surfing.

The first shiny I got was a buneary. It looks absoulutely AWESOME. It was a random encounter. I have a few other shinies but they were from events and The Lake Of Rage.

I've caught two. FIrst was a gastly I encountered at the Pokemon Tower. The second one was a Mankey I caught while on the way to Victory Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back