Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

My only shinys found in games were a Sneasel (Caught it at like midnight in Pokemon Silver), and a Tentacruel, also in Silver.

I Got a Shiny Shinx. In a trade. On Platinum 1587 hours and no Shinies. A shiny piplup on pearl as my starter

I'm surfing in my Sapphire version, a wild Tentacool appears... o_0 "Dude it's green and sparkly that's weird" I catch it. I don't have it anymore but back then I didn't really understand the concept of shinies, I had thought the red Gyarados in GSC was just its own one-time thing.

The first shiny I got was a clefairy. I was looking for abomasnow on mount coronet and ended up getting the little shiny instead. I have since evolved it and taught it some new moves (it also has magic guard so I equipped it with a life orb for a free boost)

My very first shiny was an Unown from Gold version. It's long gone.

Other shinies I currently have:
-Roserade (caught as roselia in Ruby)
-Crobat (caught as zubat in Diamond)
-Noctowl (caught in HG)
-Raticate (caught in HG)
-Seaking (caught as goldeen in HG)
-Victreebel (caught as weepinbell in HG)

I caught all of my shiny Pokemon in HG within days of each other. It was very strange.

While on a heart scale raid in HGSS, I encountered a shiny Luvdisc. Caught it, and then stuffed it in my pc box.

My first one was a ratatta. In fire red on my way to viridian city i found one!
Caught it in an pokeball

My first shiny was a Noctowl in Silver. I forgot what I nicknamed it... I think Nightshade or something like that.

I never had a shiny until I played either Firered or Leafgreen and got a Shiny Suicune (Must've been FR).

I had to use mah Master Ball :D

I've had many shinies (Rotom, Teddiursa, Mew, and most of the starters) traded too me or gotten from events (Pichu, Gyarados) but to actually capture in my game...i recently caught my first shiny ever. Shiny Tangela...about 3 weeks ago in my HeartGold and also about 2 weeks after my little brother caught his first shiny ever, Staryu. After playing pokemon games for the long 16 years of my life I finally caught my first shiny! lol its definatly one of my prized pokemon:D

Ah .. travelling through to Sootapolis in Emerald suddenly a Tentacruel appears .. weird color .. I catch it :)

I was traveling in the Great Marsh at Pastoria City... And then, suddenly... A pink Wooper appeared!! I begged to everything holy, to not make it run away...But it runned away... (****** **** *** **********!!) Later, near Stark Mountain, I used my Super Rod and found a red Gyarados, and I captured it!! I also captured a green Zubat when training my Nosepass at Mt. Coronet. And when surfing to the Victory Road I found a shiny Tentacruel... That´s my story :D

i forget where in Crystal but it was a Shiny Paras.

and in the TCG it was from Neo Destiny a Shiny Mewtwo.

iv been playing Diamond and pearl. i put 130 into those two combined and then iv been playing heart gold soul silver for 90 hours combined (80 on gold +10 on silver) and HAVE never found a shiny (with exception of the guarented red gyarados).

its soo unfair.

though in my first pack of pokemon cards this year (since i restared collecting) i got shiny milotic :) never knew it was shiny till months later though. lol

I caught my first shiny in emerald. It was a shiny solrock. Back then though i didnt know wat a shiny was so i just kept it.Years after deleting my save i realized what it was. i was pissed. Ill leave it at that

My very first shiny as far as I know was a gloom on diamond although I my have caught one on silver when I was like 7 and not have realized it

Interesting thread. My first shiny was a shiny Gastly I found in diamond. I trained it, and now I use it for competitive battling.

my first was a shiny Numel in Ruby, then I got a Shiny Roselia in Pearl

My first shiny was zubat on firered. My 2nd was wingul on sapphire. My 3rd was geodude on soulsilver.

Mine is a Graveler(Blackthorn) on Pokemon Crystal and then a Zubat(Mt.Moon) on the same version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back