Pokemon Your least favorite pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Azurill

That piece of crap has terrible stats, terrible moveset, and isn't even a freakin' water type; it's Normal.

What a loser

Lord9511 said:
Magikarp can't learn anything...that's annoying...how do they expect us to train them? Training Magikarps is so boring.

look, everyone says they hate Magikarp, but then again he was only put in their to annoy us in the first place just so we would struggle to evolve him. Plus, making fun of magikarp is like making fun of a disabled person, give him a break.

lol a corn dog. but if you wanta talk about pokemans who look like a mentally chanllenged dude *this is so sick and wrong* look at smeargle.

Arcanine out.

RE:  Your least favorite pokemon

Arcanine 274 said:
LOL it showed up in the battle against Koga.  0_o  anyway I have another one dadaddada tada!

Krabby!!!
krabby was the first pokemon ash caught after his sixth pokemon. :p

smeargle does look weird.....but tyranitar looks cool in the card game and all...but when in the game and stuff..he's all short and fat....wtf is up with that..

People will probably look at me very, very strangely..>> But.

All Legendaries, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence...

009.jpg
'

Said Nuff.

mine would be pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu pikachu VERY ANNOYING
AND FATT

I would honestly have to say STUPID ZIGZAGOON little squiggles poppin up everywhere you go!!!! makes me on the edge of insanity the amount of them there are in the games xD

Here are some:
Venusaur - disgrace to the Bulba line; ugly wart-skinned bullfrog
Dusclops - he no longer has the Grim Reaper look
Giratina - what the heck is that guy?! dragon or worm?!!!
Jynx - weird.... o_O; has the name "ugly" all over it
Pikachu - pretty annoying; to-be-shut-up worthy
Groudon - iunno...he looks evil.. >:)
Zapdos - too many sharp edges

thats all i can remember :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back