Pokemon Your least favorite pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
my least favorite pokemon has to be i guess pikachu since every little kid likes pikachu and dont even pay any attention to the other pokemon:(

It is Spinda and Feebas for me. Spinda shows up more than I like in the Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald versions. Feebas is hard to catch.

Least favorite? Hmm, I'd have to say Jynx or Nuzleaf. I don't know why exactly but I just don't like them as much as other Pokemon.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh.....CLEFFA!!!
I absolutely hated that card back before modified, and because of that I just absolutely hate cleffa now.

I would have to say Plusle or Minin or Roselia. They are the most pointless characters, crap stats and are semi-clones of other pokemon *cough*Pikachu&Bellossom*cough*

Illumise and Volbeat.... what is with those things? They look like disney characters. There's probably others but that's the last time I can remember thinking 'I hate those things".

totodile etc were the best out of the starters for the neo series, i thought. Chikorita and Cyndaquil were pretty crappily designed, as was Blaziken. The originals were the best. (I liked Charizard, though not coz i thought it powerful.)

Dunsparce. Looks like something from George Foreman's Lean Mean Grilling Machine. :D (Old Zeo Joke, and still true to this day...)

I hate Jynx
she's really scary and has one ugly and annoying face!!!
Smoochum looks alot better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back