Your Inseperable Pokemon *everyone , please participate*

yea , making teams can always start a bond

like me , I love salamence , and wanted a physicalsweeper . Went through 5 days to get t e right ivs

named the little girl Hurricane

what a perfect name
hurricane to this day has over 30 full team sweeps

I love her , but I also
grew close to my skarmory [Clearsky]

and Garchomp [Jetstream]

so...making teams really can fuel some inseparable pokemon =]

yesh, indeed it can...

Skarmory is one of my GSC faves I haven't gone into yet. I currently have two of them at lv 100 - that is, in my Ev trained bracket. I trained them for offense though, not defense :p

My next big team idea will be a shuffler style - Stealth rock, Spikes, Toxic... the works. Hopefully I'll get some more pokemon that I'll bond to with that :D

Do you have any idea how I could make something useful out of the shiny Shinx I mentioned earlier? I'm looking but I don't know...

yea I have 13 fully trained pokemon , 9 iv breed/ev trained
and like 20 near the 70s on the way

I actually don't have enough knowledge on shinx/luxray for me to give helpful advice

anyway imore people come to give their bonds =)

and some her are giving this thread 5 stars =) SWEET!

That... would be me. This type of thread is awesome enough to deserve that ^_^

Hey, i just thought... maybe a Fan Fic of these could be written sometime? I don't think I have the time myself, but a story with some of these in it would rule. What do you think?

@ gamercal, Shinx and its evolutionary line are more or less useless. Luxray can make a decent Physical Sweeper, but would need Choice Scarf to work well, even then its Speed wont be that high >.>

Yeah, I know... I knew that anyhow, but I wanted to make SOMETHING of it at least... oh well. Guess I can but try :p

yeah maybe I can but a story together including a lot of these

good idea gamercal...

ill try to put one together when I get my laptop , hopefully soon

mine would be lucario. the first time i came to pokebeach they had a pic of lucario in the banner i hought it was awsome but fake then when i learned about D/P i realized it wasnt fake so thats my fav pokemon and first lv.100 in pokemon damond

Back