Your Inseperable Pokemon *everyone , please participate*

BeachBoy

We're the frontlines!
ok Monkeyking63 gave me the idea to turn this into a thread , it sounded great so this is it

This all started from my other thread on my story about my Poke
Boy and his Greatblue
^ read that to get a better idea where this is coming from

ok so the basic point is to learn about your most inseperable Pokemon!

Your one, maybe 2, possibly three pokemon that you wouldnt even think of trading away.

A pokemon you share a great bond with , and has great experiences with , this is the thread *hopefully future sticky* to hear your story and pokemon of your strongest relationship.

We all have a Pokemon that we have a uncanny liking to that we have.

this can be from : wifi , shoddy , blue version! (lol) ,heck any version! wii , gamecube , anywhere Pokemon is envolved in a video game.

this IS NOT a thread of whats your favorite Poke! NO!
its a thread of your closet and best / inseperable Pokemon
the one you'll always like having with you whether in combat or journey

so here is the current list , once you comment your story ill gladly add you to the list =]

Best Friend Pokemon List
-----------------------------

Ryan "TheSeaKing" - Wailord (Greatblue) , Zapdos (lohla)
Pearled-Kiony - Espeon
Moneyking63 - Raichu (Rai Rai)
Blazing Pokemon Master - Blaziken (Blaze)

----------------------------

we'd love to hear your story behind the Pokemon , does NOT have to be 4/5 paragraphs but a little story / reason for your close bond and what happen'd between you two

Thanks , and please participate! I love to hear these kind of things
and other people do too , also many can be linked together from this , i.e 2 people that have a close bond to blaziken , hey they understand each other a little better and from now on you know that person is like you in a way, wether you like it or not =P

ok let those stories and bonds fly

PS. mods im not sure if this is in the correct forum , if not please relocate to the correct place , thanks

sorry for the bump but , NO ONE! , you got to be kinding me , people , you got to have a inseperable poke , well so far looks not -_- *invisible* , comeon almost 1 day and nothing , thats pretty ridiculous for this topic

ryan, its actually a funny story how me and blaze met: it started in emerald(my first game) prof. birch was being attacked by a lv2 zigzagoon. apparently, i had no idea how to play the game, so i thought zigzagoo was a grass type.
so i chose torchic. i beat that zigzagoon. well, later in the game, i evolved that torchic to combusken and i thought that was combuskens final stage- nope. that combusken evolved one more time to blaziken- at that moment i came up with the name blaze. the rest is history

hahahaha... thats funny. my inseperable pokemon was my dragonite. i caught him on my LeafGreen game at the safari area after about 2 hours. he was just a level 22 dratini at the time. i transfered him over to diamond and leveled him up to a dragonite. he was the farthest i got in EV training. sadly, i lost my DS with both leafgreen and diamond in it. haven't seen it in a couple months. if anyone sees a game with the character name "sorax" let me know!

Errr, I have quite a few. First off is my Charizard, which has travelled from Leaf green to sapphire to emerald to colloseum to XD and finally to pearl. Its lvl 100, and its my very first pokemon. My dewgong was also from my first game, and was my first lvl 100. I loved my Blaziken, I can always remember my struggles with flanerys torkoal. My Slaking was my favourite for a while, As a vigoroth it was amongst my highest levels in sapphire, and I still love it. Finally would be Sharpedo, I thought it looked like a very cool pokemon, so one day I found carvahna on my good rod, and trained it loads. There would be more, but then I'd be page stretching :p. BTW, this should be pokemon general.

Mine would be my Pikachu, Ol' Reilable (no, it's just Pikachu). It saved me a boatload of times in LeafGreen, now it's enjoying Lv. 100 bliss in my Diamond game

Mine would be my origonal Venasaur
Ok but dont laugh now, this venesaur was from RED version
He was the first pokemon I ever leveld to 100, and currently I only have 2
I used NO rare candies, NO cheats all elite four killing, he could solo the elite four at lev 40
He was great
So now hes chillin in Yellow version with all his homies

i have a azumaril that went from ruby, to fire red , to my mates leaf green so he could train it while i was away (and he wouldnt get lonely :)), then coloseum, then emerald, then pearl. aqua bunny, lv 86, who i wouldnt want any other way. he also has a shell bell hes had for... 5 years wow. well, hes my inseparable buddy!

currently he's killing fearows with ice beam when im eving my other team members on route 225!

Well I have 3. It's going to be the pokemon I got first to last.

Charizard: I had Charmander in FireRed. It was my favorite pokemon and I loved it so much. Then I had transfered it to Saphire. It was Level 61 and it had a aura around it and it seemed it was too powerful. SO then I transfered it to Emerald. It then becgan to become stronger and suddenly it was Level 100! Charizard had been my flying buddie and he was the best I had ever had. I migrated it to Diamond and now it burns everything with it's mighty heat and it can beat the Elite Four with Heat Wave, Fly, Blast Burn, and Dragon Pulse.

Torterra: This was my starter in Diamond and I had no feelings for Turtwig. I just didn't want to have the starter as my friends and I didn't like the Monkey so my only choice was Tutwig. I was impressed when it evolved so fast. It evolved when I was training for the first gym! I used Grotle for the first Gym Leader with Starly and Shinx. Then it evolved into a Torterra when it was training for the 5th Gym Leader. It helped me beat the Elite Four and it is a Level 92 now. I think that this is my best pokemon I trained.

Lucario: It was from GTS.

Milotic named Corn. It all started when one day I started lookig for Feebas. It took me 12 hours until I found one.I caught other's but not nature I needed:p So it took me 8 hours but, It evolved. It is currently Lv.78 I think... but yea, huge bond!

I'll talk about Leverleaf, my Meganium later:F

I knew this idea was good!! I love reading these stories!! Ok so you all no that i have an inseperable bond with my raichu, (on the first page) Ok this is atcually a good story!! Well i caught it in emerald as just a pikachu in the safari zone, nothing out of the ordinary. Well I trained it as pikachu probably till lvl 50 or so, well i was also training an eevee at that time that i had brought in from another game, well eevee was 30 and pikachu was 50 or so and i got a thunder stone too evolve eevee into jolteon!! well i had pikachu in party at that time as well and i wasnt paying too much atttention to it and i accidently clicked pikachu and it evolved into a Raichu, wala!! I started training raichu alot more and i kept it in emerald for a while but then i brought it too diamond and it got too lvl 100 there!! if you want to no what happened to eevee i ended up evolving it into a vaporeon instead because water pokemon are AWSOME!! But thats my story and me and rai rai are still cruisen sinnoh knockin out people as fast as we can :p!!!

The pokemon I loved

Tentacruel: I need a water pokemon to learn dive. I can't teach Swampert that right? So I fished and caught a Tentacool. I trained it lots for evolution. At first, I thought it was useless but it impressed me when it won Liza and Tate, Juan and Drake! Now,it's enjoying LV.100 freedom...

Pretty funny story, how I got my crawdaunt that has been inseperable from me for a year now.

It all started at Kyogre Flashes sleepover for his bday, he happened to have an action replay at the time, I decided to get tonnes of rare candys in my sapphire, my favourite pokemon was crawdaunt so I lvled up my corphish to lvl 100.
It was nowhere near as good as my lvl 100 swampert, it was rubishly rubbish. I got pokemon diamond in the 1st 5 minutes of its release in the UK. I completed Diamond easily, and I went to pal park, I decided to put most of my pokemon from sapphire onto diamond, which included a lvl 5 corphish. I then went to the lakes, looking for the pixies, with the following party:
lvl 67 infernape
lvl 45 sceptile
lvl 5 corphish
lvl 100 swampert
lvl 100 blaziken
lvl 23 pikachu
I weakened uxie down with sceptile and parilized it with pikachu. I threw a dusk ball (it was night time) at uxie, it didnt work, I had 1 more idea.
I sent corphish out and attacked uxie (uxie coud not attack me because it was parylized), it had about 1 HP left, I threw a pokeball and caught it, I did the same thing with azelf, by this time corphish was lvl 14.
This corphish was my best buddy, I released his father (cheated lvl 100 crawdaunt) and I trained this little fellar up to lvl 100, and now it is the best pokemon ever!

Ahh I forgot to put my venesaur's Nickname, Master
At the time I named him master and all my pokemon were Master ________

My first Pokemon, (And favorite Pokemon) was Squirtle! He was my 1st ever Pokemon! I got him in Pokemon Blue. Now he is a Blastoise, and at lv 100, with no cheats or Rare Candy's. And his name in TK,(What I liked Digimon at the time....)

Also, my inseperable Pokemon was my Ninetales, in LeafGreen, he took down my Rival's Venasaur, Koga's Weezing, and Blaine's Arcanine. Right now, it's only Level 41. But it's helped me out a lot

wow thanks for all the stories guys I'm really liking all these amazing stories

the corphish one was funny :)

ill put the results up when I get my new laptop

I'm on my moms phone
thanks everyone

Mewtwo & Groudon. I raised them back in LG & Ruby and they destroyed everything. Now when I have full ev's on a Pokemon, I give them exp share and send my Groudon and Mewtwo to sweep the E4 many times. I'm filthy stinkin' rich for my efforts and have many well breed level 70+ pokemon (not lv. 100 yet ^^). No rare candies or cheats to breed, they are about the only useable Lv 100 I got. And Mewtwo has HP Bug, which has destroyed countless Alakazam's and other Mewtwo's.

Blazekin and Umbreon also desrive mentioning. Blaze is actually adamant, and I ev trained it without realizing. Umbreon has easily been my best counter-prediction pokemon. Seriously, My oppoent has Metagross and 1 other Pokemon. I have umbreon, that can only toxic. It's game. But I protect for no real reason. KABOOM! Metagross explodes XD

Back