Your Gaming Achievements

Guts

CyberPhunk
Taking some inspiration from a few recent threads, I thought I might ask a question to the gamers of PB: What astounding challenges or achievements have you completed in video games? Did you make an amazing speedrun, beat a game on an insane difficulty, or simply defeat a tough boss after hours of frustration? If you have a legendary feat that you just can't keep to yourself, tell us here.

Some of my best achievements are getting every single Trophy/Achievement in Fallout 3 (took me a good few months), having a perfect run in Megaman 10 (take no damage throughout the entire game), and beating every Halo campaign on Legendary difficulty, using all skulls on some levels.

Went 24 and 0 on a team slayer match in halo using a shotgun and a sniper rifle. I felt like a champ.

Beat IWBTG on Hard difficulty with 1000 deaths

I did a run of Deus Ex: HR on the hardest difficulty, no alarms, no kills. I didn't think it was that hard but everyone I tell it to is amazed by it. Still working on doing it for the original.
I know a lot of people have unlocked the Invincibility cheat in Goldeneye. After I did that it I felt great especially now considering I was like 10 at the time.
Pokemon Red Nuzlocke ^_^

I would have become as good as SL on Megaman 9 if I kept playing it.
Best time: 54 minutes
Best Endless Attack: 456 Screens

Getting all A ranks in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Just haven't beat those stupid Chao games...

I also beat Super Mario Bros 3 with 1 life left (it said 0 on the lives counter) and crap for hold items, I probably would've given up that night if I had lost.

Spammy said:
I survived the ending of Mass Effect 3.

Wow! That's impressive. The ending to ME3 literally killed me, and I didn't have any extra lives.

Delta said:
I would have become as good as SL on Megaman 9 if I kept playing it.
Best time: 54 minutes
Best Endless Attack: 456 Screens

I'm actually playing MM9 right now, and I'm having a horrible time of it lol. I'll post times and junk later if anyone's interested.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a very significant fan base on the Beach, if any, but a big achievement of mine was when I finally got tier 6 Max Titles ('God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals') on the MMO Guild Wars. Later, I got 50/50 HoM achievement points shortly before the sequel game came out. (Those are the highest achievements in the game)

When I was just a kid, my greatest achievement was defeating Lance in G/S....haha oh my how far I've come from that.

Elite Stride said:
I'm pretty sure there isn't a very significant fan base on the Beach, if any,

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-guild-wars-2

I hit 100% in Mega Man Battle Network 6 and Star Force 2. That's about it, though I did get to 11,000 m in a freak run of Canabalt one time.

I actually managed to beat 28/32 expert staff ghosts in Mario Kart 7. Also, I've beaten all Pokemon Leagues in all Gens without using any items (I did it in my 1st Hall of Fame entry, it was like my personal challenge).

Clay said:
I 100%ed Mega Man Battle Network 6.

Was getting the S Rank chips hard? Or you spammed lots of Program Advances? Was it also hard going through the whole Graveyard? It probably was. :I

I´m actually in the middle of achievements.
I´m halfway through my Pikmin 2 "0 deaths" run, and it has been really frustrating at times. I just hope I can be calm when I get to Submerged Castle...
I´m also at World 6 in my Paper Mario: Sticker Star "No HP Up Hearts" run, but I accidentally got one. Another twist is that I don´t use the Thing Stickers or other Stickers that help beating bosses easily. Ex: Not using the Sponge when fighting Gooper Blooper, using only 1 or 2 Fire Stickers when fighting Mizzter Blizzard, etc.

The Batman: Arkham City leaderboard, expecially with Nightwing. I hold quite a few spots on the top 100 lists. I'd have to check, but I think I'm 5th place on "The End of the Line(Extreme)" with Nightwing. So, I feel awesome everytime I land a spot on one of those.

TheOtterBoy said:
Clay said:
I 100%ed Mega Man Battle Network 6.

Was getting the S Rank chips hard? Or you spammed lots of Program Advances? Was it also hard going through the whole Graveyard? It probably was. :I

I got most of the SP chips myself, but Colonel SP and Bass BX proved too hard to use my own "strategies". Yeah, I used an FAQ, but there is some merit to pulling off the BassAnly combos and what have you... kinda. :X

1 World record in Mario Kart 7, 4 top 5s (one of which is Rainbow Road like a boss), and I think somewhere near 11 top tens. Yeah, I'm aweful at shooting games, but racing games? One of the best. :)

182,967 GamerScore :D. Among that there's Survive 1,000,000 in Geometry Wars and I'm quite happy with maxing Lost Odyssey :D

Back