Your favourite TCG card art?

FlareonEXPokeKyunCollection7.jpg
SylveonEXPokeKyunCollection26.jpg

I'm not an Umbreon fan at all but somehow these 3 art is just majestic.. be it in english or japanese @__@

Attachments

• 1St-Edition-Umbreon-E-holo-Aquapolis-E2.jpg
    1St-Edition-Umbreon-E-holo-Aquapolis-E2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
  • KarenUmbreonVS91.jpg
    KarenUmbreonVS91.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
  • e41072.jpg
    e41072.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 10
EX14_EN_48.png
The most adorable card to have ever been made x3. i also love almost every Gardevoir card made (except for the EX power keepers Gardevoir)

Dang, that's a tough one. My favorite card arts are almost all from the XY series, whether they be normal cards, full arts, or what have you. Here's my top five:

#5 Skyla (Full Art) - BREAKPoint
-Yeah, it looks strange (guys know exactly what I mean, don't even try to front), but it's definitely better an the Boundaries Crossed one imo, and the color scheme is really well done.

#4 Gardevoir (Shiny Secret Rare) - Dark Explorers

#3 Hoopa (Full Art) - Ancient Origins
-I love rainbows. The background to is glossy card is rainbows. How can one dislike a rainbow?

#2 Any of these:
Every card art for the LEGEND Archetype.

Those looked unspeakably amazing in design.

-font-b-Pokemon-b-font-TCG-font-b-Legend-b-font-Collection-Playing-Cards-With.jpg

Have always loved these cards, the art was simply phenomenal on them, and it's hard to accept it when someone can't acknowledge the artists sheer talent with these. I remember when I was much younger, I had completed one of these things, I think the Entei and Suicune one, and I was blown away by the artwork.

#1 Glaceon (Full Art) - Fates Collide
-Yeah, I love my full art cards, by far the prettiest set of cards there are overall since LEGEND archetypes. Glaceon, my 2nd favorite Pokémon, in a highly playable,
beautiful card (my favorite hasn't been released into the TCG yet, since the game it's in doesn't release until November 18th...).

Those Metal Foil cards from Legendary Treasures and the 1 from Phantom Forces are my fav :)

My favorite artist is Tomokazu Komiya. He's got this spirit in hsi art. i love his Voltorb and Weedle from Vending the best.

1: wally full art. I love this card, and wally is one of my favorite trainers in the pokemon franchise, so I really like any wally card, but this is the best. also, radiant collection wally is not bad at all.
2: darkrai and cresselia legend. this card features two of my favorite legendary pokemon, and darkrai looks wonderfully terrifying on this card, so I like it a lot.
3: glaceon and umbreon EX. these are my favorite eeveelutions, followed by flareon, espeon, and sylveon, so these cards are some of the best for me. I also really like the full arts.

I just love the way Darkrai looks like he's literally coming out of the card. This is probably my favorite one.
BW5_EN_63.png
I remember when I tried so hard to pull Darkrai, but I couldn't :\ At the same time Dark Explorers had amazing artwork. Managed to pull Groudon and Kyogre, which were amazing.

View attachment 11821[/QUOTE]

1082982.jpg

They finally printed a decent looking Celebi, which I'm still happy about. (I also love the mechanical design of the card, which makes it one of my favourites in that regard too) I have many favourite cards but this one is filling a long-wanted void.

That said, the mythical box promo one was nice too, so they're on a roll lately. (But that one's grossly unplayable, of course)

What about Celebi-EX from boundaries crossed? It looked pretty nice.

Favorite card art? Oh, that's easy. :3
EX14_EN_6.png

Ludicolo is such an underrated pokemon. Should've gotten an EX.

What about Celebi-EX from boundaries crossed? It looked pretty nice.

It's OK, but Celebi is at its best when it looks playful, both arts from Boundaries Crossed are too straight-faced for me. I think the XY93 promo art captures the spirit of Celebi better than any other Celebi art works from the TCG so far.

I could describe why I love this card's art so much but really it speaks for itself.

dark-tyranitar-team-rocket-returns-rr-19.jpg

Last edited:
Groudon-ex.CG.93.png

Groudon-EX from Crystal Guardians. Was the rare I got from the first pack I opened, and I absolutely love the artwork, and the aura coming of of him, it looks epic and is nostalgic for me.

http://http://google.com/.com/wp-content/uploads/105-flygon-lv.x-rising-rivals-1.png SO awesome

This was a lot more challenging then I had first thought. However it has to be a 3 way tie between Full Art Keldeo (Boundaries Crossed),
79845ed600f84fc6aa1c297eb7ae8911.jpg

All Night Party (BREAK Point),
hqdefault.jpg

and finally, Full Art Lysandres Trump Card.
download.jpg

Oops...
download (1).jpg

Oh, this is a tough one. I really like MAHOU's artwork. I'm not sure if I have a FAVORITE, but here are some of the ones I like the most.

upload_2016-10-15_16-27-41.pngupload_2016-10-15_16-27-51.pngupload_2016-10-15_16-28-7.png

Anyone else think that MAHOU is an amazing artist?

Back