Your Christmas Spoils (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your Christmas Spoils (2012)

$100 and an upgraded 39'' TV for the Living Room (a Christmas present for everyone :3).

dmaster out.

Your estimates seem pretty good, except for the monetary gifts. I mean, $100=$100? That's completely off, no way that's right.

I got an iPod touch (which I am trying to find a way to transfer all of my songs from my other iPod, ugh, I hate you iTunes)

Same thing I get every year: some Christmas money (if Chariblaze wants a number for his chart, so far it's $350, which is a lot more than I usually get), a wall calendar, and my dad's amazing mince pies.

The mince pies are what I look forward to every year. They are the tastiest things ever.

Clay said:
jacket - $25

HAHAHAHA

But you were actually pretty close. The clothes were a bit pricier, the grand total was probably somewhere around $350, including all of the other little knick-knacks I got.

Well over the holidays I got:
3 klinklang BW about $10 total
1 blastoise BCR about $8
2 keldeo Ex about $70 total
$300 (mostly from relitives) $300
Trip to 2015 super bowl (hopefully redskins will be in it by then) about $500 including hotal and plane etc
Trip to a nice resort for vacation (the Greenbrier) about $1000 including activities

So overall about $1888

A motorcycle helmet -80$
Football socks (I don't know how you guys call it) -10$
Candy -cca10$
Money -around 120$
-----------------------
around 220$

The $150 figure is very much correct. And I think the laptop cost 375.
Just correcting some things.

I got:
10 Booster Packs from Boundaries Crossed (nice pulls)
Clothes
485 euros
An awesome 7.1 headset

Definitely some awesome gifts!

Clay, I got the box of BC at 90$. Other than that, accurate.And buying more korean boxes soon. 1 of each. Dragon blade next!

I got a Boundaries Crossed booster box, Scribblenauts Unlimited on the Wii U, Epic Mickey 2 on the Wii U, Code of Princess on the 3DS, Kekkaishi DVD set 1, the complete series of Soul Eater, Skyla sleeves (the rare shiny ones!), Cynthia/Garchomp sleeves, a Mewtwo tin, D.I.Y. drinking straws, The Manga Cook Book, a Dark Explorers pack, 2 Dragons Exalted packs, 2 White Kyurem theme decks, a Legends Awakened theme deck, an Airzooka, 3 3DS $20 cards and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card, Bacon Jam, Edible Wild Hibiscus Flowers and a $75 check!

All of this stuff came from my mom, dad, brother, grandparents that live in Florida, grandparents that live in Georgia, great grandmother, aunt, uncle and cousins.

I gave my brother Fullmetal Alchemist season 1.

EDIT:
Though I plan on returning the theme decks since they have nothing I need.

I got:
-Some nice clothes
-A drawing book
-A "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book (The newest one)
-Some board game
-A big Yoshi Radio Controlled Kart

I got some nice presents. :p

As for what I gave:
-Toys for my 3 nephews (2 are 1 year olds and the other is 10 months old)
-Clothes for my smallest nephew (1 month old)

Merry Christmas/Hanukah/whatever you celebrate!

I had a pretty gr8 Christmas. Looks like you guys did too. I got:

Snowboarding/Rafting stuff as I love to do both
200$ from all over the family
A Dragons Exalted Them Deck form my grandparents xD I should play this for cities... BDIF!

That money is going straight to a blinged out deck xD

Happy Holidays Y'all

Including hotel it was about $150 so you were off a bit there.:p I got a gift card for Subway and a GPS ( which I will be using for Nats so I don't have to use my great sense of direction ).

Lesse here: I got $85 to spend at the local card shop.(that's 28 packs @7 for $20 before tax), my 3DS XL which was $200, though I had to pay for half, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy which was $30. Then about 20 minutes ago, I received a $25 visa gift card and a $15 štarbucks card. FWIW I had a pretty good XMas. : )
Clay that is a total of $260.

Hannukah counts >:0

- Book
- Slippers
- Borderlands 2
- Halo 4
- Pokemon White 2
- 1600 Microsoft Points
- 50$ iTunes gift card
- 125$ (various family members)
- Fancy luggage tag
- Temperpedic Pillow

Pretty sweet year for presents. Happy holidays everyone!

Brave Vesperia said:
Wild Hibiscus Flowers

Can you please find out for me where your family got these? My local store stopped carrying them and they were like my favorite thing.

@Clay, you were pretty close on all the things, but I got 160 dollars, not 20.

Princess Skarmory said:
Brave Vesperia said:
Wild Hibiscus Flowers

Can you please find out for me where your family got these? My local store stopped carrying them and they were like my favorite thing.

Here.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c0ce/?pfm=Search&t=edible%20wild%20hibiscus%20flowers

Brave Vesperia said:
Princess Skarmory said:

Here.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c0ce/?pfm=Search&t=edible%20wild%20hibiscus%20flowers

Thanks a ton dude. Merry christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back