• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

YAAAYYY TURTLEMAN i need luxray -_-

what type of question?

• cash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

turtleman44

Aspiring Trainer
1I trade in the U.S.
2. I expect honesty.
3. Once addresses are exchanged, deal is to be followed through. As with others, if you back out I’ll give you a negative ref.
4. I will give you a positive ref if the cards get to me, and I expect you to do the same.
5. All of my cards are in mint condition or close to mint if not mint will tell you as soon as we get to message each other
6. Who ever has a lower amount of refs the person has to send first.
7. My cards are shipped well protected and I expect you to do the same.
8. I only accept English cards.
9. i will accept cash but it will have to be reasonable and i wont expect TOO much but i would prefer trade.

TO BE TOTALLY HONEST

At the moment i don't know all of what i have so if there is anythign in particular that you want jus PM me and let me know and i can try to get it for you. the league that i go to has a LOt of people and i can probably get what you want :)

RE: turtleman I need electivire lv .x and dialga g lv .x ask about anything else you want

i bump my trade :D

RE: turtleman I need electivire lv .x and dialga g lv .x ask about anything else you want

My: Garchomp lv.X

Your: Shaymin lv.X or Drapion lv.X

LMK.

drapion lv.x for garchomp lv. x

do you buy?

RE: turtleman i need electivire lv .x and dialga g lv .x ask about anything else you want

geo15721 sorry D:the answer is no. i am sorry but i can't afford to buy cards off the internet i dan't have any money that i am able to spare.

My Elcetivire X your: Drapy X

julian99janssen said:
My Elcetivire X your: Drapy X

sorry D: but im already trading my drapion lv. x for something

My electivire X your Skymin X

julian99janssen said:
My electivire X your Skymin X

really sorry to break this to you but im actually trading my shaymin x for another electivire x and my drapion x for garchomp x so yeah my bad i just edited it so now people wont get confused

RE: turtleman I need charizard (SF) and dialga g lv .x ask about anything else you want

CML for Garchomp

RE: turtleman I need charizard (SF) and dialga g lv .x ask about anything else you want

No I need Garchomp.

Full Moon said:
No I need Garchomp.

sorry but i cant trade my garchomp i finally am getting garchomp lv.x
and i was going to make a deck out of it sorry

Full Moon said:
No I need Garchomp.

i got glaceon if you need eeveelutions and i got leafeon and espeon but 1 of each except glaceon i got 3 glaceon

RE: turtleman I need charizard (SF) and dialga g lv .x ask about anything you want

well i havent been on but now... I'M BACK

RE: turtleman I need charizard (SF) and dialga g lv .x ask about anything you want

IAM BACK ONCE AGAIN

I have a Luxray GL Lv X.

If you have Latios *, Latias * and Rayquaza *, its yours.

Oh yeah, Uxie Lv X is a large want too.

umm

if you have or can get any of this,

1 Gengar (SF)
1-2 Sableye (SF) (RH ONLY)
1 Garchomp C Lv. X (pack ONLY)
1-3 Special Darkness Energy ( RH Ruby & Sapphire art ONLY)
1-2 Rare Candy (Holon Phantoms RH ONLY, I have one non holo I will trade towards one)
1-2 Uxie Lv.X
xXx HGSS energy all types

CML for them thanks

Back