XY40 Ditto Promo in ‘Primal Clash’ 3-Pack Blisters [1/19]

In terms of viability, Ditto is outclassed by Kecleon because of how it doesn't gain the opponent's type. Still, the addition of a semi-useful attack makes it at least compareable to Kecleon.

Since I am collecting all of XY Promos, I dont necessarily care for "viability" as much as ability to find it. Now here's the big question-when are we getting the Fighting Pangoro? D:

totodile_it_down said:
Did Max T. mention where he found these available?

He bought it from one of the regular stores, probably Target or something similar. Not sure which.

It looks cool, but man this thing sucks. Kecleon sees no play and this thing doesn't have any advantage over Kecleon (the attack is pointless since it's gonna die in one hit regardless).

Kalyst, you took the words right out of my mouth, I was about to question when we get fighting Pangoro. Lolz. I hope somehow it finds its way into Emerald Break unless something else comes out that we don't know about yet.

Funny looking Ditto. So if I have this right, XY39 is probably pre release Kingdra. XY40 is Ditto. XY41 and YX42 is alternate art Kyogre EX and Groudon EX. Then we have a different holo of Furfrou and Rhyperior. Assuming there is another one pack blister I wonder what the other card will be.

Pikachu6319 said:
Kalyst, you took the words right out of my mouth, I was about to question when we get fighting Pangoro. Lolz. I hope somehow it finds its way into Emerald Break unless something else comes out that we don't know about yet.

Funny looking Ditto. So if I have this right, XY39 is probably pre release Kingdra. XY40 is Ditto. XY41 and YX42 is alternate art Kyogre EX and Groudon EX. Then we have a different holo of Furfrou and Rhyperior. Assuming there is another one pack blister I wonder what the other card will be.

Considering that XY1 had exactly no Promo cards in their Blisters, I find perfectly possible that a Galaxy Reprint is the other single pack promo.

GadgetJax, I agree that it will most likely be a galaxy holo card, I just wonder which one since we have quiet a few options for it. I kind of suspect the next promo after the Primal Clash stuff to be the Flygon EX card.

Back