BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. can you be on around 9 PST on most nights? If you can we can setup a trade XD. Thanks.:)

OH MY GOD!!!
YOU HAVE THE PICHU RED AND GREEN ANNIVERSARY
You have a lucky....

Can you trade your Pichu shiny Korean??

I can't remember if it is shiny but I can do that and the egg also. These are worth a lot so I can do it for all 3 French dogs. Can you clone and can you be on in roughly 4 hours from now XD? Thanks.:)

Sorry but i don't have the inv2011 dogs. Still looking for other events for my gen 4 collection. Alot of which i know i probably never will obtain.

I need to see your list though. I checked on Neo but still don't see the list. Could you provide a direct link so I can check tomorrow XD? Thanks.:)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1663537-gen-4-5-event-shop/#0
events for gen 4 start on page 6.

Ok so right now it is about 4 PM PST tomorrow for you. I am usually on a 4 PM your time which is about 9 PM PST XD.:)

EDIT: All I can see on your thread is the Obliva Shaymin. That is the only ones and the French crown dogs XD.:)

Major update to everyone. My DS I was using for transfers no longer is working so if there are members willing to help when members are on please post here. However at this time I do not need anything transferred. Thanks.:)

I'm happy to help transfer anything you need transfered... But would I be able to get a clone of some of them for myself?

That is stealing man. Getting something for free I do not do unless we are doing a trade etc. If you are cloning for a trade then yes you can but not for transferring. I have a zero tolerance rule for stealing when transferring. Only if we are cloning for a trade. I have toughened up that because people ask me if they can have my events fore free on Neoseeker. I just found out how bad that site is too and their rules are horrible.:(

What? I'm not stealing. I'd be taking a couple of clones for a fee of transferring whatever pokemon you need transfered.

Transfering isn't free, it takes time and I could be out doing other things.

I know but when I do need things transferred I I can't have you be cloning them for yourself as technically you did not do an actual trade for the data being transferred. Therefore you would be stealing as we did not agree to do a trade for the data and all I would be asking if you could transfer them. See what I mean is unless we agree to an offer and you clone while we transfer data then technically you stole my data without my knowledge of doing so. If you transfer and clone then the cloning part would be stealing because we did not agree to it. When I have stuff transferred with someone I expect only the data be transferred without question otherwise I can send reports for stealing. I have to deal with scammers on Neoseeker all the time so I am very tough about trading and I have toughened up when I found out you can have 2 or more accounts over there plus scammers do not get banned like they would here or on Secure. Danny is way to loose on the rules on Neoseeker.:(

So basically, you're saying that you expect me to waste my time, to be nice and transfer pokemon for you, but in return, I'm not going to be able to get anything.

I'm sorry then, but I refuse to waste time and effort, when I could be doing other things, if you refuse to let me get SOMETHING to make it worth my efforts.

You have to understand. It is not a waste of time. Getting something for free with me agreeing IS stealing. I now have to toughen up as I am a dead serious trader now.. With all the scammers on Neoseeker I have to be very careful as they ask me this type of stuff a lot now. People are always trying to get something for free over there because I have so much data that I worked very hard for I might add that I can no longer tolerate getting or giving for free unless we are cloning. If we clone then that is fine. That is a whole another ball of wax. Transferring is not that much time. I have to be very careful man. Ever since Danny told me how bad the rules are I have tightened up and am a very tight trader now. I can't just do that now. It is not your fault or anything. Once Danny gets the rules fixed then I can loosen up a bit. Just how it has to be. If you want to hear how bad the rules are please feel free to PM me. Thanks man. I hope you understand where I am coming from. If you really want to clone when we transfer then you can't trade my data to anyone whatsoever. That is the only way I can do it man. I am very tough and will not tolerate much now. Just how it has to be. I am not mad. You just need to know. If you are on Neo you need to tighten up also unless you want to be scammed. It is so bad there that people are making dozens of accounts and scamming. Making more than one account is allowed there. I just found that out. If you want to see more PM me and I will send you my thread with Danny B01. It is really bad and I raked him over the coals for it too. It was not Pretty.:(

Well then I'm sorry, but if you expect someone to help you transfer more than 6 pokemon total over to a new game for free, that's crazy.

I refuse to waste time to transfer pokemon if you refuse to let me get any sort of compensation from it, so sorry, but I won't be doing it.

I said you can do it but you can't trade them to anyone on any forum. If you clone anything while transferring you can't trade my data to anyone. Do you promise to do it this way. I am deeply sorry it has to be this way. I just found out a member has 2 accounts and 1 he uses for scamming. We both know who it is too. Hint: he is banned on Secure.:)

Then my answer is still no.

My VG devices are used for trading, and trading only. What's the point of having events if I am unable to trade them to people, or use them for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back