BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/01/08

Are you will to put me back on your roster and battle? If you do that I will trade for it.:)

My (Cloned) shiny pelipper or parasect for your shiny Lapras? :)

MCD said:

Do you have any Pokemon on my EV'd list for it because it's speed is only 140.:)

I have added 3 more Pokemon to my list that I have for trade.:)

xxashxx said:
MCD said:

Do you have any Pokemon on my EV'd list for it because it's speed is only 140.:)

Not really, I don't care, I want your Lapras because it's shiny.

Oh ok. It is pretty weak. It is level 100 so I don't think you can EV it in any way. What shiny will you trade for it besides Parasect and the other one?:) EDIT. New trade rule. See number 14.:)

Bump.:)

Update on
dpiconani181.gif

Current level: 32
Nature: Quite
HP: 110
ATK: 67
DEF: 55
Sp. ATK: 88
Sp. DEF: 69
Speed: 38

Moves:
Thunderpunch
Body Slam
Thunderbolt
Thunder

Oh ok. Thanks. Is the HP high for that level? I am not sure if that is high. Do you want to reserve a Pokemon from my trade list now? Then I can trade for it when you are done with Amphros.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/07/08

Updated with a rule statement. It is there so you guys should not have any troble now when you battle or trade.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/11/08

I have updated with more Pokemon and the points I have for the Flaming Freaks Clan.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/13/08

Updated with Cloning Service and Flaming Freaks Clan status.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/21/08

What do you want for your JPN Lucario and is it Legit?

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/21/08

Yes it is. What do you have?

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/22/08

What do you have for trade? I don't know what you have. Do you have a My Player Thread?:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/22/08

Updated with a few more Pokemon I have for trade. They are shiny Pokemon also.:) EDIT. I also added more items to my item list that I need.:)

RE: xxashxx's My Player thread for battling/Trading. UPDATED: 10/26/08

I'll give you a Kyogre lv.73 ( nicknamed Sheer Cold ) for your shiny absol..

xxashxx said:
xxashxxbanner.png

The Banner was Courtasy of Echosong

INFORMATION

In Game Name: ASH.
Diamond: ID Number 20669 Pearl: Will have one soon.
Friend Code: 2191 6774 7854.

RULES: 1. I am always looking for Battles or Trades. 2. I expect good respect and I will do the same for you.:)

BATTLE RULES

1. I am not big on nature so any nature is fine for me.

2. If I see anyone on Wi-Fi and there is no application to the person who is on or waiting for. I WILL ACCEPT YOUR TRADE OR BATTLE CHALLAENGE after 30-60 seconds of me coming online. You can always battle me while you are waiting or if it is going to take a long time for the response.

3. If I send you a PM and you are on It means I am waiting for someone to battle or trade. I will battle or trade the next person in line.

4. DO NOT use Sleep inducing moves like Hypnosis and Sleep powder.

5. Do not use the same team you use to compete with or any Pokemon that you would use to compete unless they are the only type of Pokemon you have. They are too powerful and make to easy of a win for you and a loss for me. If you have a team that you don't use to compete at all then I would prefer that you use that team.

6. DO NOT use moves that cause special conditions. Moves like Thunder Wave or Wiil-O-the Wisp. I don't use these moves either. If it is a move like Flamethrower or Thunderbolt that is fine.

7. DO NOT use items that keep you alive. Items like Focus Sash and Focus band. I will consider you being cheap and end the battle. I don't use these items. Leftovers and Shell Bell is ok though. Leech Seed is ok because you can switch to get out of it.

8. I check the WFC after every E4 battle. Roughly every 30 minutes so check it often.

9. DO NOT disconnect me during battle I will report you after 3 times of doimg this.

10. DO NOT count wins if I win and you lose. If it is my win. I win and if I lose it is my lose or loss. You can't count you as winning if I win. That is cheating. If you do it 3 times. I will report you.

11. I don't Compete. I only do Just for fun battles. Please don't count you as winning if I win. See rule 10 for more information.

12. Please do not run from battles. If you do it means I win because you ran from battle. The DS counts wins to the person who did not run.

13. Have Fun.

If you have any questions just ask.:)

Also if you need to negotiate on rules that is fine. If they are to strict for you PLEASE LET ME KNOW so there are no problems of any kind. Same goes for the Trade rules. PLEASE LET ME KNOW so there are no problems or mistakes. Please PM me so I can adjust rules if needed. If I am on WFC Please VC me so I can make adjustments. I want everyone to be able to battle me. If you have any questions PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.:)

TRADING RULES

1. I trade Pokemon mostly so you can see them on your Pokedex.

2. You must trade back or I WILL REPORT YOU if you do not trade back.

3. If you want to trade for keeps please PM me and I will see if I can.

4. I can't breed because I only have 1 space left in box 18.

5. Any nature is fine because I am not big on natures

6. Hacked Pokemon are ok but I prefer legitament Pokemon.

7. Darkrai,Shaymin,and Arceus are NOT up for trade. They are hacked.

8. I don't know how to clone so I don't clone Pokemon.

9. Most of my Pokemon are legit. I have maybe 10 Pokemon that are not but I am not sure of the exact number.

10. If you need any species of Pokemon I can get it off the GTS.

11. Some Pokemon I got off the GTS so I am not sure which is hacked except for Legendaries.

12. IF YOU HAVE A SHINY POKEMON I expect to get a shiny Pokemon in return. No shiny Pokemon for regular Pokemon. It is not a fair trade. I will report you if you do that to me more than 3 times. 3 strikes and your out of the old ball game.

13. I expect respect for battling/trading and I will give the same back.

14. Please do not trade low level Pokemon for high level Pokemon. This includes Shiny Pokemon. If done 3 times I will report you to a mod.

15. Have Fun.

If you have any questions jusk ask.

Here are the Pokemon I want for trade

If you see a persons name next to the Pokemon on my list it means they are getting it for me.:)

Shiny Pokemon of any kind
EV'd Pokemon

Here are the EV'd Pokemon I want to trade for:

Rayquaza,
Lapras,
Amphros, (Light Venusaur)
Luiga,
Ho-oh,
Charizard, (InuMimi/LuckyLuigi7/Light Venusaur)
Mewtwo,
Dialga,
Palkia, (InuMimi)
Gratina,
Heateran,
Cresselia,
Kyogre,
Groundon,
Suicune,
Raikou,
Venusaur, (Light Venusaur)
Blastoise, (Light Venusaur)
Meganium, (Light Venusaur)
Typhosion, (Light Venusaur)
Feraligatr, (Light Venuaur)
Sceptile, (Light Venusaur)
Blaziken, (Light Venusaur)
Swapert, (Light Venusaur)
Torterra, Light Venusaur)
Infrenape,(Light Venusaur)
Empoleon, (Light Venusaur)
Flygon,
Mew,
Celebi,
Manaphy,
Articuno,
Zapdos,
Moltres,
Raichu, (lLight Venusaur)
Espeon, (Light Venusaur)
Umbreon, (Light Venusaur)
Pikachu, (Light Venusaur)

A lot more if you have any for trade.

I don't have any regular Pokemon for trade at the moment but you can always PM me for a battle or trade for a Pokemon of mine for yours. Darkrai Shaymin and Arceus are NOT up for trade. However. I can make them register on your dex. If you do not trade right back I will report you.:)

Here are the Pokemon I have for Trade:

If you see a reservation and a persons name it means they want to trade for it.:)

Steelix level 52,
Lucario (Japanese) level 44,
Victreebel level 52,
Snorlax level 30,
Onix level 48,
Wobbuffet level 55, (Reserved by LuckyLuigi7)
Dewgong level 41,
Pikachu level 3,
Remoraid level 28,
Golduck level 42,
Shiny Giratina level 70 (cloned),
Shiny Seviper level 34 (cloned),
Shiny Absol level 27 (cloned),
Shiny Latias level 100 (cloned),
10th Anniverary Pokemon
Dragonite, level 70 (cloned)
Venusaur level 72 (cloned)

ITEMS I WANT

Max Revive
PP UP
PP MAX (If Any)
Any TM
Any medicine item
Any held item
Any other type of item
SERVICES

RESERVATION SERVICE

If you want to reserve a Pokemon on my trade list PM me and I can trade for what you want for it when you are ready to trade. There is no experations on this service unless someone else needs it. PM me if you want a reserved Pokemon so I can work out a deal with the person who originally want that particular Pokemon. Give me a 48 hour notice so I have time to make the changes.:)

CLONING SERVICE

I can have your Pokemon cloned by Echosong,PikaFlash or Light Venusaur. Give me 3 days to a week to have it done. I can do it with PikaFlash but it will take longer. It takes 30 minutes to clone with him and at late hours. so I have to give him the Pokemon you want and pick them up when he is ready to give them back. I have heard Echosong can do it faster but I have not done a clone with her yet though. Bare with me. I will get your Pokemon cloned but it will take some time. If either of them leave for good then the service will be here. I hope they will be around for a very long time though. Anyway. PM me if you want a Pokemon cloned. I will have it done as fast as I can.:)

BATTLES

Wins: 68 LuckyLuigi7 24 times Shaymin of the heart 6 times Darkrai's Nightmare's 3 times,Zenix 3 times,Piplup 321 5 times,SheimiGratina,Dszet97,Rocket0777 6 times,Unknown 3 times,Valk 2 times,INFERNAPE,InuMimi 2times,d master 342, Wariopower 9 times,Echosong,and ghostface 86.

Lose: 39 d master342 LuckyLuigi7 3 times Darkrai1246 8 times Dszet97,Ghostface 86 5 times,SheimiGratina,Darkrai's Nightmare's,Momoo 6 times,Shaymin of the Heart 2 times,Rocket0777 4 times,Unknown,Ho-Oh_Master,Valk 3 times and InuMimi.

Total Nuber of Battles: 107

Note: These counts for battles ARE NOT tournament counts. They are just for fun. They are who I have won and lost against.:)

Trades.

InuMimi 172 times,LuckyLuigi7 24 times, Darkrai1246 3 times, Darkrai's Nightmare's 1 time,Flight_Of_Ho-Oh 11 times, Shaymin of the heart 1 time, Echosong 18 times PikaFlash 11 times Lucario_2729 1 time.

Flaming Freaks Clan Points: 10

Flaming Freaks Clan

BATTLES

None

TRADES

None

Can I reserve the ev'd Cressilia, the ev'd Heatran, the ev'd Zapdos. What are the natures/ movesets/ ivs/ evs for those pokemon.

That is what I am getting. That is my want list. My trade list is right above the items I want.:)

MightyDragonite said:
I'll give you a Kyogre lv.73 ( nicknamed Sheer Cold ) for your shiny absol..

Do you have any non-nicknamed Pokemon? Is it shiny?:)

lets see..I have a dialga lv.59 with no nickname,but its not shiny.
my shinies are:Shiny Metagross Lv.100
Shiny Floatzel lv.41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back