Wi-Fi Trades xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread - Now Open!

Hey perhaps you can help me complete my pokedex, I do not think you have any of the shinies I want but you have so much and I do not really know much about EV/IV training, most of my pokemon have been touched except for my events, I do not have nor want any bad hacks (wrong moves, abilities, unbelievable stats, etc). I am ok with good hacks like the catch em all shiny codes, or with proper stats/moves/etc.

I am trying to get
female phanpy
female electrike
many of the unowns
keldeo
meloetta
shiny genosect
shiny kyurem
shiny zekrom
shiny zorua/zoroark
shiny hoppip/skiplooom/jumpluff
shiny bronzor
shiny dratini/dragonair

I have
shiny yuxie
many unowns
mew
just ask- have many more

I only trade legit Pokemon now so chances of getting a hack from me is extremely low. Most of my Pokemon are now legit but I still have hacks that need to be replaced very badly.Are you able to clone any Pokemon? If you can AR clone or borrow an AR I can supply the Pokemon I have for free AS LONG AS YOU CLONE though. If you can't clone ther I will have to find a way to get stuff cloned on 4th gen and find a way to have my Pokemon transferred also. I do have DW Pokemon also and most I have female so I can use those to fill in some gaps XD.:)

No sorry I have no idea how to clone beyond gen 3. I have some bad hacks from an OT named Yael....i dont even know how he got the poke on GTS but at least I have the shinies.

I can breed you several legit pokes, I have extra shiny yuxie I can trade for another shiny. I have a few unowns. OH and with unown, I just want my pokedex to see all forms, so I can trade you and trade back (and do the same with some of my rarer unowns).

Buy an AR and get the 4th gen and 5th gen cloning codes/ I don't trade anything unless my Pokemon are cloned XD. I might have to find a 4th gen cloner which is pretty hard to find XD.:)

Hello! Im new to this site, but not to pokemon trading! :) I am interested inalot of your Events. All my pokemon are LEGIT, I hate hacks.
Im going to start up a shop on here so you can have a look at what I have :) Thanks!

That's cool. I HATE I HATE I HATE hacks as well. Kudos to Captain Hook XD.:)

OMG I LOVE Hook! Dustin Hoffman! Im not the only person to still quote that film!! I want a cookie, I want a potty, I want, I want, I want, me ,me , me, now, now, now!!!! :D :D

Looking to trade, have no extra money or I would buy some boxes of plasma freeze cards. Can you or anyone trade me unowns, and I can trade back?

Lucy said:
OMG I LOVE Hook! Dustin Hoffman! Im not the only person to still quote that film!! I want a cookie, I want a potty, I want, I want, I want, me ,me , me, now, now, now!!!! :D :D

Yeah I have loved that show since it came out XD. Hook is one of my all time favorite movies XD.:)

Binx345 said:
Looking to trade, have no extra money or I would buy some boxes of plasma freeze cards. Can you or anyone trade me unowns, and I can trade back?

You might have the wrong thread if you are trading TCG . This is for the video games trading over Wi-Fi. If you are trading cards for data or data for cards that is against the board rules XD.:)

No I am trying to trade game sprites for the same! LOL. I am not buying or messing with a game hack device.

You mean game data for game data right? If it is mixed then you can't do that XD. I saw someone doing that once and the mods made it a rule for mixed trading. I.E cards for data money for data etc XD.:)

UPDATE: I have added some more 5th gen events and more DW Pokemon to my thread. More Males and Females on more Pokemon now XD.:)

Upate: I have bad news regarding 4th gen trading. We switched networks today and the new network does not support WEP. I don't trade 4th gen unless I get my Pokemon cloned before transferring to 5th gen. I have no way to trade 4th gen so I can only trade 5th gen for now until I figure out what to do XD.:)

UPDATE" I have added a new section called Pokecheck events. It is a fake GTS where yu can download your own events and how many you ever want. They are legit and I check with their legality checker but I should give you guys a heads up. XD:)

Hey I'm doing an egglocke challenge on Pokemon white, could anyone donate a egg to play my challenge. No starter Pokemon eggs please. Inbox me for info.

I don't have any eggs. Thanks anyway XD.:)

UPDATE: Added some 4th gen events on 5th gen and added a few more 5th gen events XD.:)

Hello, I have many nature sets of events and dw events w/ proof to trade :)

Would you be interested in a mass file trade?

What do you have to trade XD? I only have Wi-Fi File trading is banned here XD. If you want to file trade try contacting King Arceus or Chariblaze XD. They banned that method of trading. There are other ways to trade with files though. PM me if you want to know how. Oh yeah cloning is banned with files as well too.:)

Back