Wi-Fi Trades xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread - Now Open!

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread Now Open!

Hello! Are these Pokemon for trade?

Wish Chansey level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Sableye Level 10 UT Will have to clone. 2 of these. (Only if Female)

I know your thread says otherwise, but I was wondering if you had changed your mind.

I do not have any of your event wants, but I have a bunch of shiny Pokemon, and every item on your wants list. Please see my thread, and remember I can RNG any non-legend shiny Pokemon, if you don't see anything in my thread that you like.

:)

Wish Chansey is hacked and which Sableye XD?:)

xxashxx said:
Wish Chansey is hacked and which Sableye XD?:)

Aw, it's hacked? :( That's too bad. You may want to change your thread though, as it says 100% legit. :)

I was wanting the DWF Sableye, but I don't think I need her anymore.

I have it on my hacked list on Secure XD. I am leaving it until I do get a legit one. Thanks anyway XD.:)

BUMP: I will be updating this thread soon. Thought I should bump it to get it seen XD.:)

Hi, check my thread for Aura Mew UT and Hayley's Mew UT. Thanks

Do you have a 4th gen game XD? Otherwise I have to get them cloned on 4th gen before they are transferred to White XD.:)

EDIT: I have everything on your list XD.:)

Yeah, I can clone on my pearl. Why dont you transfer them to White and I'll clone them on my Black 2?

I can't transfer them myself XD. I have to find someone to do that too XD. I don't have 2 DS's anymore. I did for awhile last year but not since I got them fixed. One was my sisters so I used that while mine died. Then hers died so I sent them in to be fixed at Nintedo. When I got them back she wanted hers back. Transferring will take a long time XD. Unless you have 2 DS's XD.:) I think Yakkov does though.:))

Alright, I actually have 2 DS's. However, I don't know whether it's possible to trade on my Pearl as my WIFI doesn't use WEP. I'll need to check it out.

You need to change that so it is WEP. This way all of your games can access Wi-Fi XD.:)

Yeah but my router does not support WEP. It uses something else which is a lot safer than WEP.

My 3DS and Black 2 are completely fine with my current WIFI set up but I dont know whether I'll be able to use Pearl on my wifi.

Oh you mean WPA? All routers have WEP WPA and other modes too XD. You need to change it to WEP. You can have it on WEP and still be safe XD. That is the way ours is set because I still use my Diamond my Pearl and my Platinum and my Heart Gold.:)

BUMP I will be updating this thread once I get the last few males from Dream Park. In the meantime I need someone to help me transfer data from my White over to my Black.

White FC: 0777 1176 4886
Black FC: 2108 8111 7759.

Thanks XD.:)

Bump I will be updating once the Battle Subway is complete. Only 2 items left. Still have 3 males in Dream Park to get XD.:)

MASSIVE AND I mean MASSIVE UPDATE. I have added over 100 not kidding. over 100 Pokemon to this thread. Some Pokemon I have from all areas so I have multiple copies of it. I also should let you guys know to my 5th gen event and DW traders I know have those sections under a certain friend code. Those Pokemon Are now tied to my White and Black Friend codes. White hold all DW Pokemon including the DW events and Black hold all my regular Pokemon.:)

MASSIVE UPDATE: I just added 243 GCA events to my trade thread. All areon my HG so when you guys need them post here or PM me until I can update my FC's for 4th gen. Thanks XD.:)

What are you doing here LOLz? Yeah it is XD. How long have you been here?:)

BUMP: I will be updating my trade thread as soon as I have time to update it. Thanks XD. Guys remember to post any Pokemon you want here I have not had anyone ask me for a trade in awhile. If you don't know something ask because not everything I have is listed and I have stopped posting NFT's. If you see anythere now it is because I just stopped doing that pretty recently XD.:)

Back