Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Free Yamasks (NOW OFFERING EV TRAINING)

Reggie McGigas said:
Haves: Mewtwonite X, Xerneas

Wants: Shiny Charmander, Shiny Druddigon, Shiny Siggloo

You can dupe the shiny if you want with me

Mmm. Not exactly what I wanted for my shinys :p but if I manage to get my cousin over I'll try to clone them and trade them to you :) (Gonna take a while)

xDkoYx said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Haves: Mewtwonite X, Xerneas

Wants: Shiny Charmander, Shiny Druddigon, Shiny Siggloo

You can dupe the shiny if you want with me

Mmm. Not exactly what I wanted for my shinys :p but if I manage to get my cousin over I'll try to clone them and trade them to you :) (Gonna take a while)

It's all I have that you want. CML if there is anything else you want that I may have. Thanks, and choose any you want to trade. Preferably Charmander but I understand if you'd rather do Druddigon or Siggloo. Thanks :D

I could do a pokebank pokemon, like mudkip or porygon holding the mewtwonite x for a shiny, and xerneas for another.

nebatis said:
So What time can you trade?

Now? Tho I'll still need your FC is you wanna trade :p

xDkoYx said:
nebatis said:
So What time can you trade?

Now? Tho I'll still need your FC is you wanna trade :p

mine is 4596-9786-3451. i will add yours now. its around 8 am for you and 1pm right now for me. just PM me when your good to trade and i will jump on

I assume you can breed your Porygons yes?

Akwila said:
I assume you can breed your Porygons yes?

Yuss sir! I dont really need that spritzee but it be a nice trick roomer :p I can give you a porygon if you'd like! I also just got a 0 speed corphish if you'd want -.- I don't know what it's good for but if you want it it's all yours. But! You have to promise if you get a good 0 speed poke you'll get me one :p

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Free Yamasks (Now Offering EV Training)

I have 0 speed Rhyhorns that are both Monster/Field egg groups. It's all you would ever need!

I can finally offer sumthing xD How about a jolly Bagon with HA for a male Chimchar Adamant with HA

nebatis said:
I can finally offer sumthing xD How about a jolly Bagon with HA for a male Chimchar Adamant with HA

:p I've got that :D my Chimchars are not adamant. My prefence is jolly but it will take me more time if you would like adamant. I have your jolly Chimchars ready tho.

Sweet. I am on right now if you can. Do you want a froakie with protean then? I also got my hands on Gale wing as well

nebatis said:
Sweet. I am on right now if you can. Do you want a froakie with protean then? I also got my hands on Gale wing as well

:p I've got nearly all the HA pokemon in the game. All I'm missing is Mukrow and some others. It's fine tho. I'll take whatever

xDkoYx said:
nebatis said:

:p I've got nearly all the HA pokemon in the game. All I'm missing is Mukrow and some others. It's fine tho. I'll take whatever

You're the best. Thanks a lot! You can have it anyways in case you need it for a future trade

nebatis said:
xDkoYx said:

You're the best. Thanks a lot!

All good! Treat him well! :D

ALL THE HA POKEMON HUH? DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT A SWIFT SWIM ARMALDO... DO YOU????

Uh...you rejected my trade when I attempted to dupe with you like you asked? Don't you know you can dupe online?

Akwila said:
ALL THE HA POKEMON HUH? DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT A SWIFT SWIM ARMALDO... DO YOU????

I have one! In my white 2 game :p I'll get it to you as soon a pokebank comes out! :D (3000 years!)

*dies slowly*

If you haven't already traded the Shiny Charmander xDkoYx , I will trade a Shiny Zoroark(Quite Natured) or a Shiny Gyrados(Quirky Natured) for it. FC:4339-2630-4090

LuigiFan191 said:
If you haven't already traded the Shiny Charmander xDkoYx , I will trade a Shiny Zoroark(Quite Natured) or a Shiny Gyrados(Quirky Natured) for it. FC:4339-2630-4090

Ahh I'm quite sorry but my shiny charmander is 5ivs meanings it's a competitive shiny. A radered shiny or fishing shiny is really worth it :( sorry!

Back