Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Have PokeBank

Eron said:
Do you have any Legendary with perfect IVs?

I need Giratina, Shiny Genesect and Keldeo, if you don't have any Legend with perfect IVs that doesn't matter.

I do have all of those pokemon. Giratina is shiny a 6 perfect ivs, Keldo and Genesect are both Events so I don't know their ivs. If I'm just dumb mabye all event pokemon a 6ivs I dp really don't know :p anyway would you loike em for keeps or just for the dex? Either way I hope we can work something out! :D

ShinyVincent said:
Hi! I`m looking for: Raikou, Giratina, Regice, Registeel, Regigas and Reshiram..I have PokeBank, but don`t have that pokemons, I would be great if I can have one of those, for any of my Legends!

Would you do Reshiram for Mespirt and Allowing me to dex the three Musketeers. (Terrakion, Viziron, Coblion)

xDkoYx said:
Eron said:

I need Giratina, Shiny Genesect and Keldeo, if you don't have any Legend with perfect IVs that doesn't matter.

I do have all of those pokemon. Giratina is shiny a 6 perfect ivs, Keldo and Genesect are both Events so I don't know their ivs. If I'm just dumb mabye all event pokemon a 6ivs I dp really don't know :p anyway would you loike em for keeps or just for the dex? Either way I hope we can work something out! :D

ShinyVincent said:
Hi! I`m looking for: Raikou, Giratina, Regice, Registeel, Regigas and Reshiram..I have PokeBank, but don`t have that pokemons, I would be great if I can have one of those, for any of my Legends!

Would you do Reshiram for Mespirt and Allowing me to dex the three Musketeers. (Terrakion, Viziron, Coblion)

What can you do for a Shiny Mew with 6 perfect IVs?

xDkoYx said:
Eron said:

ShinyVincent said:

That fine by me. :)

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - FILL MY DEX

Rattlehead said:
Do you have a Meloetta & Genesect?

Yesh I do sir!

IgnisMagister said:
Can I have 1 adamant HA Turtwig?

Yup! Could I get a 3-4iv Oshawott in return? I thought a 5iv one would be unfair but if I could get one with 3ivs I'd be glad to part with him! :D

PhantomHaze said:
Hey i would love a jolly Nature, iron fist Chimchar!!!!!
In return i can give 4-5 perfect IV Marrils with Aqua Jet and Adamant nature!!
I know it isnt much but it is the best i got!

Ahh unfortunately I managed to bank my shiny legit 6iv Azumarill so no thank you. If you'd really like one if you could get me one of my dex wants I'd be happy to get you one :)

Eron said:
xDkoYx said:

What can you do for a Shiny Mew with 6 perfect IVs?

Hmmmm. Not much being that I already have one :) well two.

xDkoYx said:
Yup! Could I get a 3-4iv Oshawott in return? I thought a 5iv one would be unfair but if I could get one with 3ivs I'd be glad to part with him! :D
Ok! Your pokemon is ready.

I have Tornadus Mesprit and Landorus Both Forms for the jinn's.

Tornadus Thundorus Landorus are called the weather trio/ genies/ Jinn`s

Rattlehead said:
xDkoYx said:
Yesh I do sir!

I would like to trade my Tornadus and Mesprit for those two

Ahh sorry! I just got a Tornadus Mespirt, and Landorus. All I need now is Shamin.

Hey there, for your Pokedex wants, are you alright with trading and then trading back? I have a lot of the ones you need, and I think you could help me out with getting legendaries that I still need.

I really want that shiny Serpirior. I have many of the Pokemon you need to complete the dex too im trying to complete it too, but i have some extras like beedrill, primape, raticate (shiny), wigglytuff, and many others. I also have many shiny pokemon as well like eevee, mudkip, charmander, blastoise, etc. My FC is 0602-6787-2132. I have a grass safari i think and i have other pokemon for trade as well. Hope to trade with you!

Dracaufeu said:
Could you please see my list for the shiny 5 iv greninja?

Sorry Man! Nothing really interest me!

WigglyWeedle said:
I really want that shiny Serpirior. I have many of the Pokemon you need to complete the dex too im trying to complete it too, but i have some extras like beedrill, primape, raticate (shiny), wigglytuff, and many others. I also have many shiny pokemon as well like eevee, mudkip, charmander, blastoise, etc. My FC is 0602-6787-2132. I have a grass safari i think and i have other pokemon for trade as well. Hope to trade with you!

Would you like to trade my

Shiny Serperior + Item

For your

Shiny Eevee
Shiny something else?

Bumping It Up to the TOP!

Updated:
The OP for a cleaner design (Spoiler Tabs)
Added a 5iv Spoiler Tab
Pokemon now are ALL bred on Request
Shuffled the Order of Tabs around

Will Do if Requested:
Add a Breeding Shop (THANKS MRSQUAREPANTS FOR THE DITTO)
Train Pokemon to lvl 50 (Competive Battles!)
Breed for high Iv Shines

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - FILL MY DEX - UPDATED WITH 5iv POKEMON

I know I still have to trade you for the Turtwig, but by chance do you have a Yamask with a Speed IV of 0?

Super__Sonic said:
I know I still have to trade you for the Turtwig, but by chance do you have a Yamask with a Speed IV of 0?

Mmm. Indeed I do! But as it was a gift from my friend Akwila I would not like to do steal his buisness :)

Hello again xDkoYx! :)
Would you be interested in trading your friend safari shiny Magmar for my shiny Forretress? (Forretress: Friend safari, female, Adamant, and it has 31 IV's in Atk & Defense!)

Back