Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre (FREE DEFIANT PIPLUPS) NOW BREEDING EAST SEA SHELLOS

MrSquarepants said:
DUDE YOU HAVE SHINY PETILIL!?!

Would you be interested in a shiny Vileplume or Heloptile?

Oh yea but we need to exchange new friend codes cause I just got a new 2DS. I'll add you later tonight.

Yea I do :) I didn't even know it was shiny when I caught it. I was just trying to catch one with its HA. :p No I don't really like theses shinys D: sorry. I'll add you later just shoot me a pm with your FC :)

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre (FREE DEFIANT PIPLUPS) NOW BREEDING EAST SEA SHELLOS

I'd be interested in a Piplup and an Oshawatt, if still available.

Have evo stones, hustle Nidoran, and various HA Pokes for trade.

HumanWashing said:
I'd be interested in a Piplup and an Oshawatt, if still available.

Have evo stones, hustle Nidoran, and various HA Pokes for trade.

Yup! Two for two?

I would like a
Hustle Nidoran and a thunder stone please :)

I'm interested in one of those free defiant Piplups if any are still available.

FallenLeaf said:
I'm interested in one of those free defiant Piplups if any are still available.

Yup! Still have half a box full :) What's your Ign?

I should be done getting those dex fillers today. What time are you available?

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre FREE DEFIANT PIPLUPS

In game name is Corey
You should already have my friend code if I'm not mistaken.
Just let me know when you'll be available, thanks ahead of time!

xDkoYx said:
MrSquarepants said:
DUDE YOU HAVE SHINY PETILIL!?!

Would you be interested in a shiny Vileplume or Heloptile?

Oh yea but we need to exchange new friend codes cause I just got a new 2DS. I'll add you later tonight.

Yea I do :) I didn't even know it was shiny when I caught it. I was just trying to catch one with its HA. :p No I don't really like theses shinys D: sorry. I'll add you later just shoot me a pm with your FC :)

Yea its hard to tell apart the shiny version. I'm hunting one myself but instead I got male Oddish when I already have a female. I stare intensely at Petilil and constantly ask... is it shiny...? I think... nah...

Hmm...

Any of these shinies then?

Female Alakazam
Female Froakie
I have more but I can't remember them off the top of my head...

if not it's okay I will continue hunting.

MrSquarepants said:
xDkoYx said:

Yea its hard to tell apart the shiny version. I'm hunting one myself but instead I got male Oddish when I already have a female. I stare intensely at Petilil and constantly ask... is it shiny...? I think... nah...

Hmm...

Any of these shinies then?

Female Alakazam
Female Froakie
I have more but I can't remember them off the top of my head...

if not it's okay I will continue hunting.

0.0 ohhhh man. Your shinys are really good. Do you have a trade thread I could look at? Your shinys would be really popular right now :p Anyway can you list the rest of the shinys you have. I'm looking for any shiny so offer away! :D

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - Free Defiant Piplups

Hey I`m interested in the Skarmory I can offer 1 dawn, shiny, leaf, fire, water stone for it depends on how many and what stones you need. I would also like a perfect Larvitar for 7 heart scales.

Check said:
Hey I`m interested in the Skarmory I can offer 1 dawn, shiny, leaf, fire, water stone for it depends on how many and what stones you need. I would also like a perfect Larvitar for 7 heart scales.

I would like a Dawn Stone please :) And I don't give the 5iv Pokemon. :p that's why their in MY item list :D

Oh ok I read that wrong. Anyway what is the ivs on the skarmory?

P.S. Also if you still have piplups for free I`ll gladly take one of those.

Check said:
Oh ok I read that wrong. Anyway what is the ivs on the skarmory?

P.S. Also if you still have piplups for free I`ll gladly take one of those.

No ivs :D just the egg moves and nature. You can iv breed for your own pokemon :p (A.K.A it's a blank canvas) I can Iv breed for skarmory but it will take longer and will cost more :)

Also the Piplups will be free for as long as I keep that sign up :)

Hey you with the face. What do you want for a Yamask?

Akwila said:
Hey you with the face. What do you want for a Yamask?

Hey! I will take a Bidoof. I don't actually have one in my pokedex :p

Oh crap right my friend code :p
0834-1846-8586
I`m open now.

Check said:
Oh crap right my friend code :p
0834-1846-8586
I`m open now.

Mmm hmm. Sorry I can't trade right now. I ran out of skarmorys yesterday giving mine to my cousin. I need to finish this breeding session. Then I will get right on breeding your skarmory :)

Ok so about what time because I have school tomorrow.

Check said:
Ok so about what time because I have school tomorrow.

Hmm,I'm free for the next 2 weeks. If you can wait I can get it for your tommorw or the day after :)

Back