• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WTB: TRR RH's, EP RH's, RH Platinum, and misc. Japanese stuff!

RE: US, WW: Looking to buy for collection needs!! :D willing to buy from anywhere! :D

Sorry, can't seem to find a night maintenance; did you want me to toss in the 3 neo genesis cards that you said you were getting from someone else? A PM is on the way!

RE: US, WW: Looking to buy for collection needs!! :D willing to buy from anywhere! :D

T&T sells for $23 each. you gotta at least come close to that.

@Lilbandit: Eh, its no biggie... Its whatever.

@EriqDeSmasher: Oh, wow... I didnt see that... And its $18 a piece... And thats too much for one of those at the moment... But Ill come back to you possibly

My SL 6, SL 7, SL 9 and SL 11 for your $32 shipped?

How about $30 shipped?

$31 shipped?

$30 even makes it easier on me! xD And ill throw in Tyrogue CoL

Bumped my thread! New wants! :D

Bump... For the day!! SL's anyone? :D

Still wan to buy Base Packs?

Hi! I have Alph Litho 1 and I can get Alph Litho 4 from my friend. I see that you said "Any JPN Collectible card, thats of value!" I am also getting Imakuni Pass Card M in the mail, do you want it?

Would you also be interested in my JPN Charizard ex played?

Anything?

I got quite a lot of your wants, take a look at my sell thread in the selling area :)
Thanks!

I have:

Shadowless Wants:
Shadowless Magmar
Shadowless Sandshrew

both went from pack to sleeve, pulled by yours truly about 1 year ago. offer?

Oh, and I have these cool JPN cards:
Koga's Ninja Trick with "swastika"
Sabrina's Gaze (she looks to be holding up the finger)
Grimer from Rocket (he looks to be looking up a girl's skirt)
Imakuni "Full Art" Lose Card
Imakuni "Pass Card" (Imakuni is like inside the computer)

Jolteon* and Shadowless Dugtrio for $22 shipped?

@Techdeck: Ill have to get back to you on that.

@Lotti: Didnt see anything, and the is closed. Sorry

@ESP: Ok, so can we put that towards a trade on Tornadus FA?

@DarkPkmnTrainer: I wanna do that! :D PM to confirm! :D

What stuff did you want out of that?

Actually, all of it! Mainly Shadowless, but anything else! :D

Back