• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WTB: Old Ex, Lv X, Legends

Lunistrella

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all! I'm looking to buy Ex's, Lv X's, and Legend Pieces, in Near Mint or Mint conditions.

I will be buying these at flat rates of:

Ex / Lv X: 2.50
Legend Halves: 3.50 (Other than DCL/PDL - those will be 2.50)

I am not looking for Promos, nor Darkrai / Cresselia / Dialga G / Palkia G Lv X's.

Payment is via Paypal Gift.

Thanks!

I have the old Mewtwo ex, forget which set it is and the following legend halves
Raikou and Suicune bottom half x2
Entei Raikou bottom half

Could you counter? :) if interested?

$37 shipped for em all? That's $2 shipping for em, at $3.50 a half! :)

Dark: 17 shipped for all that?

Hydro Cannon: I can do that, pm me for details :) Also, can you take paypal gift? That's basically the only method I pay.

Silent: Don't really need the Time-Space Distortions, but based on the high responses in DCL / PDL, I'm going to have to lower my price on those two legends halves :/ Could you do 10 shipped for the 3 legend halves?

Lunistrella said:
Dark: 17 shipped for all that?

Hydro Cannon: I can do that, pm me for details :) Also, can you take paypal gift? That's basically the only method I pay.

Silent: Don't really need the Time-Space Distortions, but based on the high responses in DCL / PDL, I'm going to have to lower my price on those two legends halves :/ Could you do 10 shipped for the 3 legend halves?

How about I throw in a Gliscor Lv. X (all Gem Mint) and make the total $13.50 shipped?

Back