Worst EVER advertisement?

Shimama-man

Aspiring Trainer
Which ad(s) do you hate?
Right now, it's the Dragon Quest ad with Jedward... This game is pretty good but.... WHY SE?! WHY JEDWARD?!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQQBzQKqBg[/video]

lol I'd probably have to say online ads that suddenly flood your screen space by enlarging when you mouse-over them.

I get it a lot on Deviantart and it's really idiotic how i have to navigate my cursor carefully around it, like avoiding quicksand...

And there was once this Toy Story 3 ad banner on Bulbapedia which was seriously irritating when it did the enlarging thing because it just sort of stayed there blocking a huge upper chunk of the webpage and it just wouldn't go away...

I hate the Pillow Pets TV commercial. Uh, it's sooooo annoying. I also hate the full screen Internet commercials too.

I think the bristol palin and "the situation" in an abstinance commercial is the worst ever..it's so cheezy its pathetic

I hate the one for the insurance company where it's like: Both of these cars have the same door dings etc. and geico was more expensive. Its so boring and it's on like twice every commercial break.

I have ADblock for Mozilla, and sometimes when I go to check my mail on yahoo, there's this stupid ad- it's transparent because of the ad block.

"The heck?!!!?!! Let me click mail!"

It's annoying, because first, I can't see it, second, I have ad block so it doesn't get in my way in the first place. Uuug.

Seeing as I don't want much TV, there's none I can really say for "TV"

Oh, when i go onto Pandora radio, I'm pratically spammed with dove deoderent and body mist ads. ;-;

The advertisement threads that are posted on here by the bots.

dmaster out.

^You mean like that one Greek one about a dating site?
The worst advertisments I've seen: head-on apply directly to the forehead being repeated 42 times. I wanted to apply my fist directly to the forehead of the people who made that commercial. Lets not forget "It's my money and I need it now." being repeated 69 times per commercial. Then there's the Fushigi which i could go on about for hours.

I'm talking about all the ones we get, Shadow Arceus. They're all equally annoying.

dmaster out.

I remember getting very upset and turning off the TV every time a hot tub time machine commercial would come on, have to say my least favorite ad of all time just because of how frequently it was played.

Top 2 worst commercials:

Pillow Pets: Although I had the whole class sing it for an entire week for a random joke, this is highly annoying. And if anyone's noticed, two teenage girls are playing with them. Kids of all ages? Really?

Toaster Streudels: This is hardly played. Dialogue (Pretty much)

(Two girls eating breakfast)

Girl One: YOU have a piece of toast, but I have a strawberry toaster streudel!
Girl Two: *Takes Bite* MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

How...original?

AAArgghhhh. You beat me to making this thread.
I've been noticing ads are getting worst and worst. It's like the 80's all over again.
Have you ever seen those Blackberry Torch commercials? If I'm not mistaken, one lady in a commercial said:

"I'm a photographer, so when I don't have my camera with me, I can take a picture with my phone!"

My grandma can take a picture with her phone. She's had it for thirty years.

I'll get a commercial that's really REALLY stupid, I just have to find it...

Shadow Arceus said:
^You mean like that one Greek one about a dating site?
Lol. That wasn't a dating site.. It wasn't Greek either, it was Russian.

Anyway, any advertisement that appears on your screen, has music attached to it or is just distracting in any possible way. Advertising is okay, just don't make them annoying.

^God, that scared the crud out of me when I turned up the volume to watch anime, then heard one of those audio ads O.O

Worst advertisement ever eh!?

Head on, apply directly to your forehead

More like:

Annoying, apply directly to your sanity