Worlds attendance thread

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
So like, after basically attending no tournaments for the whole year, I've decided to attend the worlds grinder because my friend is going anyway. With that said, I wanna see people I know here, but I'm too lazy to actually ask people, so what to do? Well, that's when I thought of an idea that will revolutionize not only Pokemon players, but humankind as well.

If you're going to Worlds, post in this thread so that I know you're going

woah man this is so hardcore I can't even

I'll just put this list thingy here:

Members attending:

Matryoshka
Glace
Mootoo
Roguechomp
Nigel
Infinity

Good luck y'all *^*

EDIT: Oh, and I thought I'd mention that if I'm that pro and I do grind in, I will play Fliptini/Chansey for the real event. So yeah, root for me bros.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Yeah guys, I know it's really early, but since this is my only big tournament I'll be attending this season, I've been trying to think of ways to prepare for it, by testing in advanced, seeing who's going, etc.

*updates first post*

King Piplup

Aspiring Trainer
Will be attending and etc.

If you plan on grinding in, do remember that there is a chance that a play point requirement will be in place...If there is one, it'll probably look like the Nationals requirement.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It depends greatly on my bank account and whether or not I'm asked to staff. Regionals I didn't end up spending the nights at my aunts because she happened to be on a cruise so I had to pay for lodging.

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I might be going. Undecided as of now. If I do end up going I'll be staying at the PanPacific.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
RogueChomp said:
Nah, Invite is where it's at :cool:
so-you-think-youre-special-how-cute.jpg

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
I will VERY much enjoy that. I'll have you know I give people Gold Catchers to lick me but since you're offering your services for free that's fine too.

Also, I'm only editing the front post with people that are for sure going.

One more thing, if anyone has Tropical Beach they're willing to lend out to poor old scrubby me then that would be faaaabulous. Since nobody is actually that nice I'll pay people to lend me them. Just profile comment me if you're interested :3