'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 25, 2020.

1. FourteenAlmonds Roasted, but not salty
    FourteenAlmonds

Regarding S3 World Down:
    Has this already been revealed, being Eldegoss V? Or is there an "even better" card coming out?

2. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

bigger better and smarter NEW machamp V once you play it your opponent gets a pokemon gusted AT YOUR CHOOSING buy now for 59.99

FourteenAlmonds likes this.
  3. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

That's the perfect word for it. I felt a bit of my sanity slip away trying to understand just what the hell I was looking at!

4. Animegamer420 Aspiring Trainer
    Animegamer420

what is that rainbow mewtwo card??? i tried to post a pic of it but i cant add an image to the comment

5. Luplayz The Master of bad Pokemon
    Luplayz

Im assuming Eternatus V/Eternatus VMAX, because Eldegoss V is going to be included in Rebel Clash, not World Down

6. Mimikeon Aspiring Trainer
    Mimikeon

Since it's a GX, it's probably a reprint. No idea why they wouldn't just make a Mewtwo V.

7. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

The rainbow Mewtwo GX is from 2019 (hence the year being printed next to it), it was last year's Japanese lottery prize that only had like 100 copies made. It's a reprint of the Family Box/Hidden Fates Mewtwo GX.

[​IMG]

Clam likes this.
  8. UmbreonMaster Aspiring Trainer
    UmbreonMaster

Time to rate the sets!

Eruption Walker- Glad they are at least going to try to power up VMax cards because as of now they aren't very competitive.

World Down- It's going to be nice to have staple Pokemon V cards.

Legendary Heartbeat- Overall if they have this new rarity it might break the game IF they make the cards too powerful.

9. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

The language used in this announcement is so hilariously brazen. Instead of boasting how they're making the game balanced or fun, they just straight-up admit "yeah, we're printing another overpowered staple rare Pokemon, it's gonna cost a lot, good luck".

Centiskorch VMAX: Unless it's a completely unplayable card (which I hope it is), this is going to make some match-ups absolutely one-sided and boring. I'll be okay with +30/+50 damage, maybe even double damage, but just free knock-outs is stupid.

New Supporter card that makes it easier for VMAX Pokemon to attack: VMAX don't need a buff. Regular Pokemon need a buff.

Amazing Rare: Not unexpected, but I'm wondering what the trade-off will be. Hope it's not another variation of Prism Pokemon.

Clam likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?