Worker from ‘Paradigm Trigger’!

I mean sure lol. I don't think anybody's comment in this thread warrants that discussion though, except for maybe the person I was responding to who's edgey and offensive comment was deleted.
That would be me, :D. And no, I don't want to discuss this. I was pointing out that I liked worker being a strong female, and not liking peter pan. Nothing about sexism, gender role, etc. I don't even know how my deleted comment brought that up. I never mentioned anything about sexism and gender role. End of discussion.

Last edited:
There have been great ones (whether in terms of playability and/or art) like Adventurer's Discovery, Bird Keeper, Hex Maniac, Pokemon Ranger, Team Flare Grunt, Teammates, Welder, and to a lesser extent Schoolgirl, so I'd honestly like full art trainer classes to continue.

Rainbow rares can die off though. Of the countless Rainbow Rares we've gotten, I think the only one I don't dislike is Alcremie VMAX, and even then I still prefer the non-rainbow version.
I do agree with most of those being good examples (though Schoolboy/girl were pretty lame imo), but I just feel like there's so many more named Trainers that still haven't gotten FAs they could make instead - especially in regards to Legends: Arceus, where they just seemed to stop caring about halfway through the year (at least going by the Japanese sets)?

This is just.. I mean... I have no words. ???

They should really come up with crazy new supporters that has a huge cost like Misty & Lorelei. Why not make one that lets you draw 10 cards into your hand and discard 3 random cards from your opponent's hand but locks you from playing a supporter & Evolution Abilities on your next turn. I mean that would be pretty cool.. ?‍♂️?‍♂️ Or even something like Lillie's Full Force that forces you to put cards back at the end of your turn.

If you dont want to waste your stadiums just to discard your opponent's in play, i guess Worker would come in handy. But i still feel pumpkaboo is enough to counter decks that play disruptive stadiums. This is more usable across most decks though but i wouldnt do more than 1 copy. Certainly wouldn't replace Avery for it! ?

At the very least, they should cut the list. Having over 250-300 cards per set is crazy. Rainbow rare is going to stick around because this is a "trademark" rarity, similar to other tcg having their own unique rarity. Also, why not decrease the odds of Full Arts and start adding two rare cards per pack.

Back