wipeout

I just want to say that...the English version is so much better. Instead of two guys in suits sucking up to each other in suits and making terrible puns, it's Richard Hammond being funny. But yea, it fills the afternoon.

I really enjoy watching Wipeout. It is funny and very entertaining to watch. It shows people failing and doing crazy flips and also shows weird people with weird personalities. Though sometimes they do things that are really amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wipeout
You guys are going to have to be waaaaaaaaay more specific. I know you're talking about a more modern show, but the only Wipeout I've ever seen is this one.

LMAO. has anyone seen the first season???? like... those first few episodes when it had just came out?

if so.....

WHERES THE ROPE???!!!!! XD

I absolutely do NOT think that John Henson needs to be on there. All he does is act odd and try to be funny. The UK version is way better.

I absolutely do NOT think that John Henson needs to be on there. All he does is act odd and try to be funny. The UK version is way better.

Hey, I like Henson. He and Anderson make a great combo. Henson is the funny guy and Anderson is the serious one. They compliment each other perfectly.

I love wipeout! It is hilarious! Has anyone seen the episode with the alaskan chic, Ariel Tweeto. (Yes I remember her name, isn't that sad.)

If, so: WHERE'S THE POLE!!!!! Uh, Ariel, its right there!

P0rygon-z
LMAO. has anyone seen the first season?? like... those first few episodes when it had just came out?

if so....

WHERES THE ROPE???! XD
Static Kid
I love wipeout! It is hilarious! Has anyone seen the episode with the alaskan chic, Ariel Tweeto. (Yes I remember her name, isn't that sad.)

If, so: WHERE'S THE POLE!! Uh, Ariel, its right there!

I heard she is still looking for a bf. :]

anyways the show is super funny. I watched it last night...

I really enjoy watching it. There are many things that I find funny about the show. The most things I enjoy watching is when they just do crazy flips in the air and fail at obstacles. Usually the second obstacle is the best one to watch IMO. The last obstacle is when they get serious and they have to beat the time to get the $$$. The introductions/first obstacles are also fun to watch.

I usually watch this show when I can't find much on to watch, (I don't have cable so it happens) I'd say it's pretty funny to watch people get hurt and made fun of on tv. I think my little sister (she's 7) likes it more then I do. She's young so she doesn't really understand other comedy shows, but who doesn't understand some good 'ol physical comedy.

I love this show. I've been watching it since its debut. My favorite part was the where's the pole. I almost never see anyone beat the one obstacle in the qualifier that the contestant must jump through the shape thing then onto the platform. I don't recall anyone beating the trouble u obstacle either.

The last episode I saw a person actually jumped through the shapes obstacle successfully and had jumped through the shape perfectly onto the platform. That was one of the best parts seen in that episode, he did a really nice job with it.

Back