Winners of PokeBeach's January TCG Cup Crowned: Deck Lists and Interview!

Congrats to all! Glad to see such big names in the site! :D And the creative decks are quite interesting as well.

But with less than 5 days to go, is it really possible to make and publish an article in time?

Possible? Of course. Of quality and well thought out? It can be a hassle with that time available. :/ I'm still around 1/5th of my next entry and have been there for around a week.

Possible? Of course. Of quality and well thought out? It can be a hassle with that time available. :/ I'm still around 1/5th of my next entry and have been there for around a week.

When I made my article, it took 3-5 days just to get the thing approved and published

When I made my article, it took 3-5 days just to get the thing approved and published
Well, do take into consideration the Article Staff isn't exclusively tending the Community Blog, but also works with the Premium Articles and are in the constant lookout for potential writers (and rumor has it that they also have a life outside the Beach! :eek:), so it's literally impossible entries are just accepted once they're sent. I guess now we wait on results for this month and do our best for March. ;)

Well, do take into consideration the Article Staff isn't exclusively tending the Community Blog, but also works with the Premium Articles and are in the constant lookout for potential writers (and rumor has it that they also have a life outside the Beach! :eek:), so it's literally impossible entries are just accepted once they're sent. I guess now we wait on results for this month and do our best for March. ;)
I prefer it when it takes a while, then I know they really take the time to actually read it.

Great job Andrew!! Now if I can get him to coach me on a good deck list for March's tournament because the one I used for February stunk... lol.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

I won the Creative Deck prize with Wobbuffet / Crobat! Who knows, maybe if I could have done a better job avoiding Manectric, I might have actually placed!

Back