Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Carbon00
    • What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate in last months event.
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

rainyman123 wins against Salmo 2-0
Game 1 - rainyman123 wins
Game 2 - rainyman123 wins
Game 3 - Not needed
Matches played 9:00 AM - 9:34 AM Central Time in Lewisville, Texas.
ggs dude! Top decks for life!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ImNeb
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT UTC-4:00
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes/no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Jost1999
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? NO
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

Sorry if I shouldn't do this beforehand. Does anyone want to practice before the tournament? you know, friend each other, then challenge them to a battle.

Sorry if I shouldn't do this beforehand. Does anyone want to practice before the tournament? you know, friend each other, then challenge them to a battle.
I'all do it my username is TrainerDylan19 but I can battle you in around an hour

• What is your PTCGO screen name? CRIS1011
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time Zone
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? i didn´t participate in the last month tournament
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

please i want to participate in the event

Can you use Greninja XY162 in the tournament?

I assume no because it's release date is 2 days after evolutions, and it still abides the 3rd Friday rule, and the 3rd Friday would be November 18th, which is after the start of the tournament. This is also why Evolutions is not legal.

Back