Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

What is your PTCGO screen name? xCredzx
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not at the moment

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (EST) GMT-5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I wasn't dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yeah
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I wasn't dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yeah

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ucanteven
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC -5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I did not.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No I did not .
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I do.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is .
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No,not at the moment.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? mingming187
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC -4 (EST)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? How about if I promise to try?
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is .

grantm2001

EDT

Yes and was not dropped

Don't remember

Sure

Email is up to date

Not premium

On phone sry for no reference questions.

Won my games 2-0 against AquaDragon82. Unfortunately, I had the deck advantage. Games played between 4 pm est and 4.45 pm est. I wish the best to my opponent! :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Seodor
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EDT/UTC-4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Matthatter
  • What timezone do you live in? Central (CT)
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Dogstar18
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I will.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - Coolpilot
  • What timezone do you live in? - PDT (UTC-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes; No I was not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - Pretty sure I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yep!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabking5458
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? nope hardly was on the site Yep!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Definitely!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I sure am! :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? -Cucumber_Man
  • What timezone do you live in? - PDT (UTC-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes; Yes(sorry)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? -Pretty sure I did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yeah
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - No

Played matches vs @Twixz from 7:50pm PDT To 8:10PM PDT

Round 1: Trixss
Round 2: Twixz
Round 3: Trixss

Game: Trixss

ggs buddy close 1st and 2nd game

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cfritz739
  • What timezone do you live in? Central time zone
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes I participated and no I was not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yep
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No I am not.

Round 1 Starts Thursday @ Midnight CDT

Remember to PM me your Decklist. @homeofmew

~ You are responsible for knowing your own time zone if you mess it up you are responsible not your opponent, you must agree to the same time.
~ Dropped People may not be able to play up to the next 3 tournaments.
~ You must be able to play according to the American Time Zones.
~ If you intend to get married, die or suddenly poof before round 1 message me so someone else can take your place.
~ If there are any card bugs let me know right away.
~ If you disconnect and it's your fault you lose for that game, but remember play 2/3.
~ If you disconnect because of a documented server error you may play again, or if not it will be a tie.
~ Tournament Organizer will not wait for one match to finish if it is late, but in the instance of the server being down for a period of time the TO may extend the round.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Ingtree
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? NO
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes i did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course ^^
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Back