Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? shuckle5000
  • What timezone do you live in? central standard time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no, no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yep!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? sure!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yeah
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

In for another spectacular bottom half placement!

Screen name? Yoggington.
Timezone? GMT +0.
Played last month? Dropped? Yep. Nope.
Two posts last month? Yep.
Two posts next month? Yep.
e-mail? Up to date.
Premium? Nope.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? c0smicm3w
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” Pacific Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) 1 post last month
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? GMax935
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, yes due to inablility to play game due to loss of power
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
Had an attachment on my post tried to delete the attachment that did not show anything and accidentally deleted my post and wanted to post it again. Sorry

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ventusinvictus
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (GMT/UTC-4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, I am fairly new to the scene coming from another card game.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not at the time of this post, researching benefits.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? As usual, I participated and have not been dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yep
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I will be (a paid one) at the start of this tourney. I want to make sure my membership lasts for at least the 30 days this tourney is running. This should be fine, right?

• What is your PTCGO screen name? masterman918
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I participated and i haven't been dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Master_Z
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EDT)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - Trixss
  • What timezone do you live in? - PDT -7 (UTC).
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - I have Usually just a lurker.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Maybe
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Itzyatzee
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Sqg731
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? padiewaka
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (GMT/UTC-4)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? 9999ben9
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Standard Time (UTC -6:00)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope, first tournament :)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Just joined, so no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Estranho1986
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC/GMT -3 hours

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ElCientifico56
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Timezone
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I have not participated before.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No I did not.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I do.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not at this time.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Bucky_Bruce
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? I did not.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I have yet to leave a discussion post.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes definitely!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet, but plan to be.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? zainjelani
  • What timezone do you live in? MDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Nobodyshero2727

Last edited:
Back