Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I won 2-0 against Djndfjnd. The games were gonna be as good as they were gonna be. Thanks for being a good sport, gl in your future matches. Matches were played today from about 7 PM to 7:15 PM CST.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hello there!

Today I played @Gengar master at the following times in PDT:

G1: 4:47 - 4:58 PM
G2: 4:59 - 5:11 PM
G3: 5:12 - 5:28 PM

Unfortunately, my opponent disconnected game 3, meaning that I would win the series!

Sorry for the mishap :(

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
Arneboy11 vs Rushe
Arneboy11 gets the win, opponent doens't answer to the messages, My Little Keldeo decided this.

DooPeDee

Aspiring Trainer
Round 1 x-z-ie-r-o-x vs hinducow

Hinducow forfeited the round to me. A dm has already been sent to My Little Keldeo as proof.

Wil Yates

Itzyatzee
Itzyatzee won round 1 vs Snuggle Walrus 2-0.
Games played from 6:05-6:35. Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

All matches that have been reported have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

The following players have not submitted decklists to me yet:

jbcheshire - macboy02
Danglesmcjangles - fatbubba147
JW Kriewall - TeamPoliswag
Elkis2401 - New Age Troller
Slowbro - pokemonjoe30
D-Babs - reddude333
Athavan Balendran - hinducow
SMP - SMP88
Smooth423 - Smooth423
chacks13 - chacks13
Djndfjnd - aksjdjhfjkdf
adrianvelasco - addz14
Emzipop - Ollipops2015

You must submit your decklist via PM no later than Saturday, September 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern time or you will be dropped from the tournament . There will be no exceptions.

Round One will end on Saturday, September 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern time,

Last edited:

Twixz

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Twixz beat JW Kriewall 2-1. GG's!!

JW Kriewall won game 1
Twixz won game 2
Twixz won game 3

Games started around midnight est on 9/9/16

Last edited:

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
PTCGO has been down for a bit - others are probably having to try and reschedule matches too

Yog

Rogue
Yup, been down for hours now. My opponent and I were scheduled to play but we're trying to fit it in tomorrow now instead. Forum outage sounds like it'll be a long one by the way they are updating on the official forum. Probably not getting fixed tonight..

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

As many of you are aware, PTCGO has been down since this morning. According to the announcement on PTCGO's official forums, there is still no estimate as to when the game will be back up. I know several matches have not been played yet. As this is something beyond PokeBeach's control, I have decided to extend the duration of the round. If you have not yet played your match, please contact your opponent as soon as possible to reschedule. There is the possibility that PTCGO could be down for much of tomorrow, and since there is no estimate as to when it will be running again, I do not know how long the tournament will be put on hold. When PTCGO is back up I will make another announcement stating when the round will end. The deadline for submitting decklists will also be extended.

Thank you for your patience. Hopefully PTCGO will be up again soon. I will do my best to keep everyone updated on PTCGO's status. If you have any further questions please PM me or quote this post.

Last edited: