Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Round 3 VS CESit

8:30 PM - 9:28 PM PDT

Game 1: CESit
Game 2: Asrialys
Game 3: Asrialys

Good games. Bad hands for both of us. Pretty much a game of luck it seemed... lol

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Sigh lol ended up having to wait for an hour and a half for opponent to show up after our scheduled match only for the game to dc me in one of my matches after having to wait through opponent lag where I would have had dominant board state, sigh lol. Getting the same hand 3 Ns in a row too game 3 was pretty disheartening as well. Ah well good luck Arialysis!

Lost 2-1 - GG and good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Seiven

PokeDad
Both my opponent and I were in contact since pairings went up, but we weren't both able to play until tonight and I was reminded the round was supposed to end last night. So what is the remedy needed to move forward?

Celever

Wheeeee~
Dropped:
-- Seiven
-- brunopin
-- Amigacho77

The brackets can be found in this link. Please find your match there. Imgur has updated and I can't figure it out, so if anyone can upload a screenshot I'll add it to the post and love you forever! :p

Reminder that deadline is 24 hours after what's stated in the OP because I'm a bad TO. Go nuts and don't get dropped! <3
Both my opponent and I were in contact since pairings went up, but we weren't both able to play until tonight and I was reminded the round was supposed to end last night. So what is the remedy needed to move forward?
This is a lie, as your opponent sent me a screenshot of your PM conversation this morning. You dropped contact with him for 4 days and never scheduled a match, despite your opponent's best efforts to do so. As such, you have been dropped from the tournament. I hope to see you in future months! :)

Celever

Wheeeee~
The brackets can be found in this link. Please find your match there. Imgur has updated and I can't figure it out, so if anyone can upload a screenshot I'll add it to the post and love you forever! :p

Reminder that deadline is 24 hours after what's stated in the OP because I'm a bad TO. Go nuts and don't get dropped! <3

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hello there!

I managed to defeat Kaiteoki 2-0 in some very interesting games! Thanks to my opponent for giving their best!

The games were played at the following times:

G1: 8:12 - 8:39 PM PST
G2: 8:40 - 8:57 PM PST

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
I don't use Imgur much so I don't know what it looked like before, but I was able to find the BBCode under "Get share links" when I mouse-over the image...

76liGbC.png

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Round 4 jbcheshire VS CESit

jbcheshire won 2-0.

Played today (7/26) from 9:50 AM - 10:03 AM CDT

Mirror matches are my least favorite... Pretty much a game of luck it seemed... Good luck to CESit rest of the way.