Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

PokeBeach's June TCG Cup Top 8:
  1. @grantm1999 (grantm2001) [GMT-5] 5 - 0 - 1 0 5.5 0 16.0 5
  2. @Elbow (Elliot4me) [GMT-5] 5 - 1 - 0 0 5.0 0 15.5 4
  3. @D-Babs (reddude333) [GMT-8] 5 - 1 - 0 0 5.0 0 15.0 4
  4. @Danglesmcjangles* (Fatbubba147) [GMT-5] 4 - 0 - 2 0 5.0 0 14.5 4
  5. @CESit (Xabalanque) [GMT-5] (Xabalanque) 5 - 1 - 0 0 5.0 0 11.0 4
  6. @cal140 [GMT+9:30] 3 - 0 - 3 0 4.5 0 16.0 3
  7. @dmiller58* [GMT-5] (dmiller58) 4 - 1 - 1 0 4.5 0 15.5 3
  8. @Kemony [GMT-4] 4 - 1 - 1 0 4.5 0 14.0 3
All those who are eligible for prize support will be contacted within the next few days. Thanks for playing!

P.S. The updated rankings for Q2 2016 and the first half of 2016 will be available by 6 AM ET today. - http://www.pokebeach.com/activities/challonge

• What is your PTCGO screen name? homeofmew
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT -5 GMT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Asrialys
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

PokeBeach's Q1 2016 TCG Cup Top 8:
  1. @urwatueatandi8arceus* (Charrranitar)
  2. @grantm1999 (GrantM2001)^
  3. @Serperior (EspeonROX)^
  4. @Elbow (Elliot4me)^
  5. @OmniPoke (TeamOmnipoke)^
  6. @saxmaster69* (MewPoots)
  7. @redwater
  8. @Arneboy11

PokeBeach's Q2 2016 TCG Cup Top 8:
  1. @Athavan Balendran (Hinducow) [GMT-5]
  2. @CESit (Xabalanque) [GMT-5] (Xabalanque)
  3. @Pokedad TCG* (Submit2Darkseid) [GMT-5]
  4. @ironcladmerc* [GMT-5] (ironcladmerc)
  5. @Arneboy11 [GMT+2]
  6. @Victor Freitas (VictorSandy) [GMT-3]
  7. @Wil Yates* (itzyatzee) [GMT-5] (itzyatzee)
  8. @Elbow (Elliot4me) [GMT-5]

PokeBeach's Q1Q2 2016 TCG Cup Top 8:
  1. @grantm1999 (Grantm2001) [GMT-5]
  2. @Elbow (Elliot4me) [GMT-5]
  3. @Serperior (EspeonROX) [GMT-5]
  4. @CESit (Xabalanque) [GMT-5] (Xabalanque)
  5. @Arneboy11 [GMT+2]
  6. @ironcladmerc* [GMT-5] (ironcladmerc)
  7. @saxmaster69* (Mewpoots) [GMT-5]
  8. @urwatueatandi8arceus* (Charrranitar)

P.S. As this is my last task as a staff member of PokeBeach, I would like to thank you all for playing in these tournaments. Most of you have been very respectful to myself, the staff and the other players. I wish I could have been permitted to do more for PokeBeach, but I guess it was not to be. Please continue to be considerate of those running the activities here at PokeBeach. They are volunteers who dedicate their time to improve your experience on this website. I will be around from time to time as this is still my preferred Pokemon fan website. Again, thank you.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? NtanelRPS
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (GMT/UTC-4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

*poofs back in*
Guys thanks for playing this time around sorry I was MIA the last round.

• My PTCGO username is macboy02
  • My Time Zone is Central Standard Time (GMT -5:00)
  • I participated in last month's tournament and did not drop from it.
  • I have made at least 2 discussion posts last month and intend to do the same this month
  • My e-mail address is up to date.
  • I am a premium member.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabe014.
  • What timezone do you live in? AMT (UTC -4).
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Unfortunately, no. I'm a newbie here, actually.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yep!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? CALL_101
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC-5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? no my email is [email protected]
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

please, im from Ecuador and i want to participate in this tournament to prove my skills as player

Hey Pedro, wrong thread. Try here for July comp.

Darn. I actually took the time to make sure I replied in the right tab, as I had both posts (June and July) open.

XD

I've deleted my previous post.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
  • Seikene
  • What timezone do you live in?
  • EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • I participated in last month's tournament. I was not dropped from it.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Unforunately, I misread the rules and thought that replying to other player's posts were fine. I'm normally one to reply to others to help than to create a post. If the rule is mandatory, I'll make sure to create some discussion posts on the forums.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
  • Now that I re-read everything, I will make sure to create at least 2 discussion posts this month.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
  • Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
  • No. As I'll be playing more competetively, I may obtain a membership later on.

Thank you to everyone who helped put this tournament together! @Ntanel @homeofmew

It was my first tournament and I had a blast! I recorded all of my matches and commentated over them. If anyone wants to see how M-Manectric/Ho-oh faced up against the field, please check out my Youtube channel (link in signature). I have released the first 3 rounds and will be putting the last 3 up over the next few days. Looking forward to the July tourney!

Question: When would I have to purchase a Premium Membership in order to qualify for the premium prizes for this monthly tournament? I was considering getting a membership, but wasn't sure.

So as long as I have a monthly subscription before the start of a monthly tournament, I'll get the extra prizes, right?

Back